What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE these!

Where do you get the tiny gold studs from?
I've had these forever so not sure but they're really popular. Search for caviar beads. They come in all colours x

Nail tech envy right here! They look beautiful [emoji140][emoji140]
Thank you. I love nude coloured nails and this glitter has to be my favourite yet [emoji4]

Any tips on easy ombre or baby bloom nails? Nearly qualified as a nail tech but can't crack this. Xx

Any tips on easy ombre or baby bloom nails? Nearly qualified as a nail tech but can't crack this. Xx

They way I've done them is do a whole nail white acrylic then at the cuticle coming down use an opaque warm pink and ombré it down, like when you put glitter there

Thank you. I love nude coloured nails and this glitter has to be my favourite yet [emoji4]
I think it's my favourite too!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457796471.310526.jpg
I love Amelia, I have it on right now. It's so hard to capture the glitter in a photo. The sparkle is unreal!

I do white on the tip and do it slightly wetter and blend it up then opaque pink and blend it down. They are tricky to do initially

Last edited:
I do white on the tip and do it slightly wetter and blend it up then opaque and blend it down. They are tricky to do initially

Yours are beautiful [emoji108]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457811403.070499.jpg

Done this set today...Everyone's asking for grey at the moment xxx

I've had these forever so not sure but they're really popular. Search for caviar beads. They come in all colours x

Ohh I have some of these, never thought to use them! Amazing - thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457874826.940622.jpg

New nude colour wheel. Using the new YOURS stamping plates the bridal Lecente collection swarovski's and Lecente foils

At the moment, I have pink gelish. I can't remember the name and they need to be redone desperately. Luckily I have an appointment tomorrow. I'm growing my nails and I'm hoping for a more almond stiletto shape. Always makes my fingers look longer. Love it!

These are gorgeous what colours are the nudes x

Shellac
Salmon run
Nude knickers
Iced cappuccino
Bare chemise
Clay canyon and silver chrome under the burnished glitter. And white cream puff vinylux for the stamping x[emoji175]

Thankyou! Definately going to have to try them all on a wheel like this looks so good thanks X

I make different shade wheels, going to do an updated pink one Tommo, they just take time to do [emoji31]

Latest posts

Back