What pet do you own?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two Cats Protection League cats that we got in 2009. Poppy (left) who's a estimated to be around 6 now and Henry (my little 50 Shades of Grey!) who's estimated to be around 9

Love them to pieces

x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341765491.496128.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341765491.496128.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 75
I own an Old English Mastiff and a Lhasa apso :D

Think i added picture correctly hehe x

Ahh lovely mastiff I have a bullmastiff mastiffs are lovely breads arnt they xx

They most certainly are so loving and faithful although the spit slingers i could live without hahha your boys beautiful so you show ?? x

that s was ment to say do you show him Storm got 2nd at crufts i was well chuffed x

Hey beautygirl! What breed of dog is Charlie??? He is gorgeous!

They most certainly are so loving and faithful although the spit slingers i could live without hahha your boys beautiful so you show ?? x

They are indeed but like you could do without the slob lol.no I don't show this is what he does in the front room lol he thinks he's it lol.x

that s was ment to say do you show him Storm got 2nd at crufts i was well chuffed x

That's brilliant.no we don't show him this is just what he does in the front room parading around like he's all that.we couldn't show him now as he has no testicles lol XX

That's brilliant.no we don't show him this is just what he does in the front room parading around like he's all that.we couldn't show him now as he has no testicles lol XX

Yeah they have to be intact well had he still had his plums then i would have said he would have been in the top good looking buy he is x

Yeah they have to be intact well had he still had his plums then i would have said he would have been in the top good looking buy he is x

Ahh thank you yeh we did say that we think he would have done well at crufts but then I'm buyast lol.every one thinks there pooch is the best thing since sliced bread and others my not think so lol xx

This is my border terrier, Bramble, helping me out with a few IT problems!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341777050.713713.jpg

Her is Lucy my 8 year old bichon and Gracie and George my 3 years old cats ~ I'm seriously thinking about getting another little member for our family :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341780765.553959.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341780765.553959.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 68
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341780794.843776.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341780794.843776.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 69
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341780918.125124.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341780918.125124.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 68
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341780966.996706.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341780966.996706.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 67
Ooh I'm so so excited!! My other half's sister works with a girl who has a 1 year old staffie who she can't have any longer as she has no time for her. She is stuck in a cage all day and until 8pm at night :( me and the other half and picking her up this weekend so she can stay with us for the weekend so my rescue cats and kids can get used to her.

We are having her a couple of nights a week for the next 4 weeks as we go on holiday in 3 weeks and can't have her before then as its not fair on her to go into kennels when she has only just joined our family. Then we can have her on the 11 aug when we come back. She is absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to give her a home here as she will be so loved. I will be here the majority of the time as my room is being turned into a full time nail room after we get back from holiday so I will be in with her apart from when I need to take the little ones to school etc.

I have been looking at dogs at the RSPCA and dogs trust for so long but haven't found a dog compatible with us as of yet so Kya will be perfect as she Is great with children, cats and she is still so young so we can train her. Off to pets at home this week to go and get her some toys and bed etc. feel like a kid at Xmas. Will put pics up when she comes this week!!

Ooh I'm so so excited!! My other half's sister works with a girl who has a 1 year old staffie who she can't have any longer as she has no time for her. She is stuck in a cage all day and until 8pm at night :( me and the other half and picking her up this weekend so she can stay with us for the weekend so my rescue cats and kids can get used to her.

We are having her a couple of nights a week for the next 4 weeks as we go on holiday in 3 weeks and can't have her before then as its not fair on her to go into kennels when she has only just joined our family. Then we can have her on the 11 aug when we come back. She is absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to give her a home here as she will be so loved. I will be here the majority of the time as my room is being turned into a full time nail room after we get back from holiday so I will be in with her apart from when I need to take the little ones to school etc.

I have been looking at dogs at the RSPCA and dogs trust for so long but haven't found a dog compatible with us as of yet so Kya will be perfect as she Is great with children, cats and she is still so young so we can train her. Off to pets at home this week to go and get her some toys and bed etc. feel like a kid at Xmas. Will put pics up when she comes this week!!

my sister has a staffy cross, she is so lovely and great with the kids :) x

I have a staffy he's so soft and great with kids

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341863038.006552.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341863038.006552.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 73

Aww how cute :) loving the coat, we are having her on weds. Picking up a crate for her tomorrow and have brought all her bits today :) they are ever so good with children and so loving so she is perfect for us x

Ahh he's a cutie, has he got a bad eye? Or is he just doing a funny squint?

I wish peoples opinions of staffies would change we have one, and to be honest at first it was not through choice, he came with my boyfriend, but now I love him, and have changed my view about them. He is the most soft dog i've met, a bit bouncy and strong at times, but he's young and he's going to training weekly and slowly getting better. He's a star though :) Lets see if I can attach a picture of Rocky Road

OH it wont upload...

But hes cute promise...

Ahh he's a cutie, has he got a bad eye? Or is he just doing a funny squint?

I wish peoples opinions of staffies would change we have one, and to be honest at first it was not through choice, he came with my boyfriend, but now I love him, and have changed my view about them. He is the most soft dog i've met, a bit bouncy and strong at times, but he's young and he's going to training weekly and slowly getting better. He's a star though :) Lets see if I can attach a picture of Rocky Road

Love what you are doing, she sounds like she will have a perfect home with lots of love!

Here she is, this is kaiah. Excuse the messy carpet she has chewed 3 toys in the space of an hour. She has just had a 2 hour walk and still yampee.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342296598.030954.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342296598.030954.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 74
An update as promised...
5c0f3e7a-1f3d-8ceb.jpg

Think we may be expecting ! Bless her... She lost her first litter... Last sept, fingers crossed this time 😁😍

Latest posts

Back