What Phone company are you with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
orange are the best for me by far! i never loose signal and have never had any problems with this network in 3 years...

i have a contract of 250 x network mins and 750 txts...all for a grand total of £30 a month ooo and i got a funky online account so i can always check my bills :lol:

my names lou and im a textaholic!!:green:

BlackRose said:
Hi,

I was wondering what mobile phone company other Geeks use. I'm with T-Mobile but I'm thinking of changing it next year when my contract is up.

I've heard that 3 pay you (I don't think cash) for when you receive calls. This would be great for Nail Techs to earn extra ££'s whilst receiving calls from clients etc

Is anyone with 3 and if so how does work?

I have a contract phone with 02 and i find their customer service quite shocking!!! Extra charges on bils, bills not arriving on time, rude staff, systems down when you ring to pay your bill, not being able to pay online because the system is 'down', the list goes on.............. personally wouldnt recommend o2 (as you probably guessed)

EllaX said:
im with vodafone and i cant fault them one bit - i also had an orange fone too and they were great. im only on pay as u go though - so im not sure about contract fones xx
im with vodafone and cant fault them too

princesslilyxx said:
I'm with Orange think they are brilliant! £20 per month for 3000 texts! lol I found Vodafone to be expensive and didn't like O2 coz when I finished my 12 month contract I got threatening letters from them saying I never paid my bills when I did as it all came out direct debit every month! Took months and months to sort out, even had baliffs round my house at one point!! Lucky I had proof that I paid each month straight from my bank and I involved the police!! So bad experience with O2!!:cry:

That is so out of order, it's a good thing that you had proof.

Note to self: DO NOT get a contract phone with 02

Susie H said:
T mobile for me to, when I was due an up grade and didn't want one they redused my bill by £10 a month. when my daughter wanted to go onto ufix again no problem.
I know some peeps who have 3 and they say the call center is a night mare.
I have heard that the next generation of phones will all be linked to our broard band, so if you are in range of a broard band conection your calls will be free, like email is and the only calls you will pay for are for when you are out of range. will be interested in this.:)

Sign me up :)

elfprincessem said:
I have a contract phone with 02 and i find their customer service quite shocking!!! Extra charges on bils, bills not arriving on time, rude staff, systems down when you ring to pay your bill, not being able to pay online because the system is 'down', the list goes on.............. personally wouldnt recommend o2 (as you probably guessed)

Note to self: Never ever get a contract phone with o2

Hi, I'm with 3, just signed up yesterday, £22.50 for first 6 months then £40 after (although will change to a lower one then). You get 1200 min, 600 texts loads of extras like £5 download and lots of video/picture messages etc. Their reception is great.
A few weeks ago I signed up with T Mobile and found the reception terrible even though my area is supposed to be excellent coverage, got to the point that I couldn't make a phone call or would get cut off just as it connected!! Soon cancelled that one!!!!!
Don't know about getting paid the receive phonecalls though, isn't that on the pay as you go's????

elfprincessem said:

Yea I agree with you there about the customer service, when you phone them it cost you about 50p per minute on your landline! Whats that all about? Even if you phone on your mobile it costs you 50p. On Orange when you want to phone customer service its free!

kc333 said:
Hi, I'm with 3, just signed up yesterday, £22.50 for first 6 months then £40 after (although will change to a lower one then). You get 1200 min, 600 texts loads of extras like £5 download and lots of video/picture messages etc. Their reception is great.
A few weeks ago I signed up with T Mobile and found the reception terrible even though my area is supposed to be excellent coverage, got to the point that I couldn't make a phone call or would get cut off just as it connected!! Soon cancelled that one!!!!!
Don't know about getting paid the receive phonecalls though, isn't that on the pay as you go's????

if you think that that t-mobile network coverage is bad give it a week on 3, personally I wouldnt touch 3 if they were the last mobile company on earth- I wouldnt recommend them to my worst enemy, I wish you good luck if you ever have any problems with them

kc333 said:

That's what I wanted to find out, how it works. If you do manage to get info do let me know.

Thanx

Latest posts

Back