What products could you not live without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christy.

Reaction score
As the topic suggests, what products could you not live without and why?

Mines Moroccanoil and purple YSL mascara! Moroccanoil to tame my mental hair, I always have a back up bottle just incase! YSL mascara is the best one I've ever used, makes my lashes look long and thick and comes off easily when I want it too :) and because it's purple ;-)

xx

Hi mines liquid eyeliner just love the stuff my red lipstick and mascara love them all there my friends on bad days lol x

my MAC makeup removing wipes. my Environ AVST moisturizer. my flat iron. my MAC pressed powder.

Benefit, It's Real, mascara. It is practically a semi permanent. Stays on for 5 days on me.

My lip gloss (always Chanel because they last the longest) and my lip pencil.

These 3 things are really all I ever wear.

SolarOil I use as my every day moisturiser and to remove mascara. I really could not live without that.

Last edited:
Mac lipstick (Snob), Mac mascara, Chanel allure perfume, Sanctuary salt scrub, Nivea So Soft body cream, Keratin and Argan oil for hair, nail file, eye lash curler, GHD's, nail and toe colour (prefer Shellac but would accept anything if I was desperate).

These are the personal beauty products that make me feel 'finished'.

Jacqui xx

Benefit 'real' mascara and erase paste concealer, Cloud nine straighteners, korres quercetin moisturiser, fake bake tan, estee Lauder lipgloss, korres body butter and Elemis salt scrub.

My mac lip gloss (fashion whim) and clinique mascara. Cannot live without!x

My Christian eyebrow set, Dreamweave mascara,True Match foundation by L'Oreal, FCUK body wash and Cinnabar perfume by Estee Lauder.

My clarins eyebrow palette!!

SolarOil I use as my every day moisturiser and to remove mascara. I really could not live without that.

Wow....I use solar oil for alot but never to remove mascara....you now know what I'll be trying next time I wear mascara and and struggling to get it off (I'm lucky to have black full lashes without mascara x)

Solar Oil, pupa eyeliner (I have about 6 dotted around my house, car and various handbags) & Dior Shine perfume

Kxx

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer (been using it for 8 years! Bit gutted they've changed the formula though), Red lipstick (MAC, Illamasqua or YSL do my favourites), for brows it's the MAC eyeshadow that corresponds with whatever my hair colour is at the time and Illamasqua brow brush to apply it, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Origins serum, eye cream and moisturiser.

They are my staples, other things like mascara and foundation i chop and change all the time. MAC eyeshadows and Illamasqua blusher are favourites too.

Red lipstick - either pillerbox red or deep blood red :twisted:

This thread just got me thinking and out of all products I have this is the only one I have all the time! Although I do find myself coming back to Clinique Superbalanced foundation frequently, never seem to find something I like quite as much.

Although I'll usually have a full face on for work, if I could just have my red lippy I could go without all the rest (so long as I'm not having a bad skin day lol). I feel so finished with it, its like a transformation I feel confident and ready to take on the world! Isn't it amazing what colour can do!

Friends and clients always say they couldn't wear that kind of colour but I think its a shame more ladies don't try a good red, its just a case of getting the right one for your skin tone.

My favourite brand is Yves Rocher, I still have a tube of Make Up For Ever blood red that I save for special occasions as they don't seem to do it anymore.

Toni & Guy hairspray - they ar rebranding and my Boots has had none for 4 weeks, tried to buy on internet but no joy . . . . nothing else holds quite like it

No 7 lipliner in Nude

Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara

Think these are the only things I constantly re-buy. Going to try that Benefit Real mascara tho, I like what I'm reading here . . .

Solar Oil, I'm not greedy :lol:

My lip lift from QVC!! Haha!! Been using it for over 10 years & that's my desert island product ;)

Lily Lolo (mineral) foundation, Body Shop hemp hand protector, Argan oil, Pureology shampoo & conditioner.

Need to try Max Factor false lash mascara......

Bare Escentuals Foundation, Prime Time Foundation Primer, Loreal Voluminous Mascara, Mac Lipstick, Oil of Olay Night Cream, Pure Fiji Pineapple Body Butter, Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Perfume.

Dermalogica precleanse and skin prep scrub, Bobbi Brown oil free foundation, Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks in rose and beige, body shop coconut body butter and cacharel amor amor...only after all that am I good to go :)

MY EYEBROW PENCIL!!! god if i couldnt draw my eyebrows on i'd curl up into a ball and stay there forever, hoping the ground would one day swollow me up, never to be seen again.... :eek:

Oooooh the list is so long! Let me see if I can shorten it:

Biofreeze or Cryoderm - I cannot live without these products
Moroccan Oil - light oil and hair spray
Channel foundation, shadows, blush and lipstick/gloss
Channel Coco parfum - stong but beautiful (imo)
Chanel moisturizer and under eye treatment
Clear mascara
Poshe Potions of youth hand lotion
Guerlain Terracto Bronzing Powder Brush
YSL Touche Eclat

Ah there are so many but these are in my bag at the moment but I'll stop here:wink2:

Latest posts

Back