What shall I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieKayla

Reaction score
Hi had a client last night I fitted her with micro weft she was over the moon when I left she then messaged saying that she can see the beads! Then she messaged saying oh I just styled my haor and I love it thank you! Then this morning messaged me again saying her hair looks ridiculous and she's not happy at all all because of the beads! I told her they will be tight over and over again even last night again and whilst I was fitting! What do you all suggest I do ? As I feel quite annoyed at the fact that she keeps changing her mind!

Attachments

• Collage 2017-03-01 20_09_54.jpg
    Collage 2017-03-01 20_09_54.jpg
    546.6 KB · Views: 209
Unless the beads are really close to the top of her head, how are they showing??...
I would, politely as possible, explain to her that as you already explained, they might be a little tight for the first few days, but after a few days your hair will get used to the weight, and will grow that tiny bit that makes them feel better.....
and that her options are, you remove them or come back into the salon, show you the problem area and offer to help her style it so the beads don't show?..

Thank you I offered to go back and see what she would like me to do but she said she wants them out and a refund and give me the hair back to use on someone else I explained to her I do not offer refund and also cannot use hair that's been fitted on her head.. she is now saying that the hair extensions them self do not match her hair which they do! It's been constant messages's all day she now also says that by law I have to pay for her hair to be done at a different place! I just ignored that as I know full well I don't! But all I can do is offer her wat I have right? Xx

Unless the beads are really close to the top of her head, how are they showing??...
I would, politely as possible, explain to her that as you already explained, they might be a little tight for the first few days, but after a few days your hair will get used to the weight, and will grow that tiny bit that makes them feel better.....
and that her options are, you remove them or come back into the salon, show you the problem area and offer to help her style it so the beads don't show?..

I have attached photo of the work x

What a nightmare of a customer! I would do as Michaela said. Don't let this customer bully you into a refund

I don't do hair but in the pictures it looks like the colour blends perfectly.

I agree that you should offer her a removal or to have a look and help show her how best to style her new hair. No refunds if you have done nothing wrong.

If she is going to be silly i would just forward her the same reply with her options at the end of the day and ignore the texts in between x

Hi, looking at your during photos, the Micro Rings used do stand out as they are blonde against her dark hair. Match the rings to the root colour of the client it will blend much better and be less noticeable. She's probably just feeling self conscious that they can be seen when her own hair moves about.

The extensions look great in those pictures, so there shouldn't be any issue! Maybe she's just one of those clients who complain in hope to get a deal or their money back cause they're cheap!!

Zooming in on your during pictures the rings are a lighter colour to her hair if you explain to her that you will colour match the rings to her colour hair I'm sure she will be happy xx

I have offered to swap the beads for her she was happy with that Ive asked her to come along this evening but she has gone and had the whole head of micro weft REMOVED! Meaning I need to refit it all!! I said I was not willing to do a whole refit all I needed to do was take the bead out and replace it with a darker bead! She said she couldn't wear a hat so that is why she had to take them out also she said she still has the beads for me to put back in?? But Ive explained to her that the beads are the problem and that I don't need the beads as this is why I'm having to replace them! She seems to be really akward! What do you ladies suggest I do now x

I have offered to swap the beads for her she was happy with that Ive asked her to come along this evening but she has gone and had the whole head of micro weft REMOVED! Meaning I need to refit it all!! I said I was not willing to do a whole refit all I needed to do was take the bead out and replace it with a darker bead! She said she couldn't wear a hat so that is why she had to take them out also she said she still has the beads for me to put back in?? But Ive explained to her that the beads are the problem and that I don't need the beads as this is why I'm having to replace them! She seems to be really akward! What do you ladies suggest I do now x
If you think she is the type of client to give you bad word of mouth etc I would just do it and look at it as been a learning curve then if she was to turn to social media about u you can say you've done everything in your will to correct her hair the way she wants it's not as though you've ignored her. But I wouldn't be pleased about her removing them after you've said you will replace rings x

If you think she is the type of client to give you bad word of mouth etc I would just do it and look at it as been a learning curve then if she was to turn to social media about u you can say you've done everything in your will to correct her hair the way she wants it's not as though you've ignored her. But I wouldn't be pleased about her removing them after you've said you will replace rings x

She messaged me back saying "omg I thought I was doing you a favour" I replied and explained to her that she in fact hadn't done me a favour but made it harder as I was going to have to find the weft to the size of her head that I had measured already before I cut it etc etc she has read the message but not replied so all I can do is leave the ball in her court I told her that I was not willing to do a full refit and I was only willing to bead swap so we shall see Wat comes of it x

If you used the correct colour rings then you wouldn't have this issue.

If I was your client I would be pretty annoyed. If she is self conscious of people seeing the rings because of the wrong colour applied then you should rectify it whether you have got to refit it all or not.

She obviously thought she was helping so maybe give her the benefit and refit the weave.

Latest posts

Back