Quantcast

what should i do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryzach

Reaction score
hi im new to all this i have only been doing this for a few months and last nigth i had a new customer,b4 i done them i ask if she had them b4 and she said yes but toady she phoned me saying that 3 of her nails had a littel crack down the middel it not that bed but what can i do till i go in 2 weeks time.so what chould i do.i have siad that i will come and soak them of and put new ones on. the only think is when i left them last nigth there wasnt anythink wrong with them.
she had polish in them and she said that she has took if of so i said what did she use and she said non acetone but when i did them last night she was say she did have any.somethink dont seem right.
so what do you think i should do.

sunny1973

Reaction score
Hi
I've only been at this for a couple of months and I am totally put off by the customers. I think they look fine then they ring back a couple of days later saying a couple of fell off. It is a nightmare because then they have some more and then they say they still aren't happy and want there money back. Am I the only person in the world whose nails stay on or is everyone just awkward and want something for nothing!!

Sunny

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
Hi girls just a quick tip lol.........
Go to search and type in pingers...................Loads of info on this fly off the nail subject.......

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts