What skincare brand to go for

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I am starting up on my own, by renting a room. Just not sure what brand to go for. Wanted Dermalogica but a lot of salons in my area use it and want to be different. Any suggestions? Thanks

I'm in the same boat, just been doing some research now and my head hurts!!

I've narrowed it down to eve Taylor, eminence or environ, can't decide lol.

Search on here there's loads of great posts to read through :)

Just realised all the ones I like begin with e, strange lol ?!

its so hard! using monu at the moment, wanted a brand with more results for anti-ageing etc. Thank you will check those out

I have had dermalogica in the family business for 20 years and although its a great product range im afraid i have had to bring in another range for exclusivity reasons...which is elemis. so far they have been great but the opening order is quite a lot :(

heard good things about environ, eve taylor though.

Environ seems to have a lot of anti ageing stuff, waiting to receive more info from them though. Bit worried about the price of the machine they make you buy with it now apparently :/

I just changed from Ilcsi to Eve Taylor. I like Eve Taylor because they sent me loads of info and i got a lot of samples to try them out which i got great feedback from. The products smell great and feel great on the skin! Also a big plus to me was there is no minimum order. I only put my order in on Thursday so still waiting on it..cant wait :) :lol:

I have heard a lot about Environ, they seem quite good :)

What about beauty lab?

I find out completly amazing products and they are EcoCert Certificate. 'Organique' range is not so popular yet so im very glad to offer them for my clients. They are cost effective as well with fab resultats. There is no minimum order. Organique produce also unique soaps with indivdual logo which are amazing little gift which im giving to clients e.g good purchase or other ocassion. Contact email: [email protected] or www.organiqueuk.webs.com

Goodluck geeks:)

I really love the Annemarie Borlind range sold by Simple Nature here in the Uk . They do a salon trade list ( where it is bigger sizes for insalon use and the do a GREAT retail rangeto sell all the product to clients to continue to use at hime

Jane and the rest of the staff are really helpfull

Really worth checking them out . No product tested on animals and lots of their range are suitable for vegans too :)

They do sampls packs to give to clinets and I think it is somelike 5 sample packs for each £59 you order with no minimum order

http://www.borlind.co.uk/ECatalogue.aspx?Id=1

The Spa range is not on the site you would need to ask for that

Karen

Eminence Skincare is amazing !!

The customer service is awesome & all their products are lovely and actually do what they say they will do ! They practically sell themselves ! They are all organic and the company is green. Highly recommended !

We have Eve Taylor and Environ in our salon. Eve Taylor is fab and clients love it. I have quite a big Environ following too, but, I have a few issues with them that means I am looking into other cosmecuticle ranges at the moment. I am looking at md formulations and priori as possibilities. I would love to hear from other therapists, (not reps please) of any range that is results driven and they love?

ps, Eve Taylor are one of the best companies I have dealt with in regard to service, helpfullness etc. You cant go wrong with them xx

What about Natural Elements?
I'm in the same boat as you trying to find a skincare range and their samples and product information is the best so far. I've tried Eve Taylor and Monu so far as well.
Their products are vegan, organic, free of petro chemical and parabens and made in the UK. And they are a middle range product so it won't break the bank.
My MIL tried the other two brands on her skin (she has very sensitive skin) and she was least keen on MONU, Eve Taylor slightly irritated her skin but their firming moisturiser was her favourite for results (although she didn't like the smell) however she loved Natural Elements range the most for all round smell, results and texture of product. They have a 10 years younger kit and we've both tried the oils and serums and we're amazed. They feel amazing on your skin. And I think they are guaranteed to make you look amazing and younger or you get your money back.
Hope this helps. :biggrin:

Have you ever tried Pure Fiji facial care? It is natural, anti ageing and really effective. Their complete start up to carry out 4 facials was only £250 when I took it on...

darphin is gorgeous

I would recommend Eve Taylor, like you I spent hours online looking for the right skincare range and have decided on Eve Taylor, they sent me loads of information and samples, I have recently placed my first order and already I am having a good response. The products smell amazing and their customer service is fantastic. I would advise on ordering the navigator, it has helped me loads. Good Luck!:)

Latest posts

Back