what spray tan course to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katielawlor1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have nearly finished my NVQ level 2 in beauty and I am going on to do level 3 after, however I want to train in spray tanning in the meantime so i can work as a mobile therapist while training for level 3.
My college offers Su-Do spray tan training, but I am not as familiar with this brand as much as others.
Do any of you have reccomendations for the best provider to train with and buy a kit from?
Im based in the south east london/surrey area but my college is in Central London so places that train around those areas please!
Any opinions welcome!
Thanks a lot!
x

Hi everyone,
I have nearly finished my NVQ level 2 in beauty and I am going on to do level 3 after, however I want to train in spray tanning in the meantime so i can work as a mobile therapist while training for level 3.
My college offers Su-Do spray tan training, but I am not as familiar with this brand as much as others.
Do any of you have reccomendations for the best provider to train with and buy a kit from?
Im based in the south east london/surrey area but my college is in Central London so places that train around those areas please!
Any opinions welcome!
Thanks a lot!
x

HEY HUN

Id Highly Recommend Nouvatan
I trained with them over a year ago and they have never disappointed me the training was great! The stater kit i bought from them was great value for money and still going strong now!
The Customer service is 2nd to none! always very helpful if uve any questions or queries :)
Deliverys of solution are with u next day & As for the Tanning Solution it by far the Best colour ive seen in a spraytan,best smell and fades well,my clients love it! i wouldnt use anything else hth x
heres the link to the website
Nouvatan Spray Tan Products, Treatments and Training

When the time is right I will train with SiennaX.

Latest posts

Back