What spray tan does Salon Services stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hausofhana

Reaction score
What spray tan solution does salon services stock & in what volume bottles?
Desperately needing a back up solution asap and dont have time to get suntana delivered next day as its for tonight!

Thanks x

you might want to give them a ring or look online. I am not sure what they stock but if you are near a Capital you can pop in and get some Sunless Solutions which is a very nice product.

What spray tan solution does salon services stock & in what volume bottles?
Desperately needing a back up solution asap and dont have time to get suntana delivered next day as its for tonight!

Thanks x
As tanfastic said you'd be better off ringing and asking them, instead of waiting for a reply on here, especially if you're in a rush.

I am sure they only stock TAN solutions, If you have a capital you can get sunless solutions or sienna x if not I am sure TANs would do.

Salon services stock tan solutions and tantruth
Capital hair and beauty if you have one nearby stock sunless solutions, sienna x and crazy angel

Thanks guys I used one of my remaining sample bottles of suntana so it was fine! I'm just going to stick to online ordering, I'm not near a capital dayum! :(

Xxx

Latest posts

Back