what system would you do next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have been a nail technician for about a year. I started out with Dream products with Essential and changed to Le Chat.

I am very happy with this system so I am consentrating on the next system.

What would you all recommend?

I was thinking on doing Acrylic but was stuck on where to train and what products to use.

please tell me what you use and why you have stayed with that product.

Thanks

Nicky

I would recommend Creative Nail Design
training is great as you will have read on here many times, they are always there for you at the end of the phone or an e-mail away when you are having any problems with your technique or any other problem,
the products are a delight to work with, never yellow, i could on forever singing their praises but i wont bore you lol
give them a ring and ask for their training brochure 0845 2016060 hth

Hi geeks

I have been a nail technician for about a year. I started out with Dream products with Essential and changed to Le Chat.

I am very happy with this system so I am consentrating on the next system.

What would you all recommend?

I was thinking on doing Acrylic but was stuck on where to train and what products to use.

please tell me what you use and why you have stayed with that product.

Thanks

Nicky

lechat have a new acrylic system out and we will have it in the u.k very soon. i do believe that it will include a range of coloured powders too. i cant wait to get my hands on it, i'm so excited.

I'm also waiting for the Le Chat Acrylics, hopefully we can get our mits on them soon lol :lol:

You have to give 'Creative' a go hun... they're training is second to none

Is Le Chat and PHD the same brand?

Latest posts

Back