What to add with a parafin wax treatment for feet pleaese?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, iv got a client in tomorow thats just coming for a pamper her daughter has paid for her mum to have wax treatment and a facial.

Which one would you do fisrt and what would you include in the wax treatment on the feet please?

Thanks

why don't you do the paraffin during the facial, ie while her mask is on and follow it with a foot massage or mini reflexology or even a nail tidy and paint.

Do you mean whilst she has got her mask on then do the brush on method from the heater then heated booties,kill to birds with one stone so to speak?

Also would you then leave the heated booties on till you have finnished the facial then sort the rest of the foot treatment out?

I agree with stampy...Do them at the same time....I normally include in my paraffin foot treatments a buff shape and polish along with a foot massage.

I'd do the foot massage while she has her mask on so she feels totally relaxed. I'd then finish off the facial and sit the client up so that I could paint her toes.

Hope this helps x x

Latest posts

Back