what to charge for nostril waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say i had this done when i was a waxing model for Kim Lawless and although you would think it is just a males treatment - after having it done i would definitely do it again!
With the hot wax it is done so quickly you hardly have time to time to think so it hardly hurts at all :) x

I had this done when doing my training with Kim aswell.. LOVE IT! Seriously it was amazing. i'm forever recommending it to anyone that'll listen and it just does not hurt at all! fabulous! sorry i know that doesnt answer the original question lol

I have to say i had this done when i was a waxing model for Kim Lawless and although you would think it is just a males treatment - after having it done i would definitely do it again!
With the hot wax it is done so quickly you hardly have time to time to think so it hardly hurts at all :) x

Infact... i think you were the model lol you're studying in edinburgh hun? x

Its really not painful at all.. and a great quick and easy treatment..
On the Learn Male Waxing facebook page there is a easy to follow tutorial on there..
Jack

Thank you , I will look.

There's a free one page tutorial with photos here too. It's just over half way down if you need skip right to it! There's an Ear one as well.

I charge £6.50 for each - less with combination treatments. Free if I'm trying to get a regular customer to try something new!

P.R. Euroblond is the way forward! Happy Waxing! :)

I tried this today! I did it on myself after watching the suggested video and on a colleague. It was easy and only painful for me in one nostril. I think I will charge £5.

I tried this today! I did it on myself after watching the suggested video and on a colleague. It was easy and only painful for me in one nostril. I think I will charge £5.

And don't forget it will be easier to do it on someone else probably reducing the likelyhood of it being painful for them! I think £5 is very reasonable for this :)

And don't forget it will be easier to do it on someone else probably reducing the likelyhood of it being painful for them! I think £5 is very reasonable for this :)

Thank you, I think as its not much effort or product that £5 is about right too.
You are right about it being easier to perform on someone else than yourself as I was bracing myself and pre empting the pain:biggrin:

Can this only be done with hot wax? I trained in warm wax, with spatula and strips - how does hot wax work? Can i use hot wax if I have qualified with warm wax?

Thanks! x

Can this only be done with hot wax? I trained in warm wax, with spatula and strips - how does hot wax work? Can i use hot wax if I have qualified with warm wax?

Thanks! x

I used to use warm wax before using the hot and the hot wax is much much easier, quicker and less painful.

Yes you can use hot wax but its quite a different beast so you might find it helpful to get yourself some training.

Jacqui xx

Latest posts

Back