What to do while soaking off L&P?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellysBeauty826

Reaction score
What can i offer a client who is wanting her acrylics removing and new set putting on - I mean whilst her fingers are soaking?! I dont want her sat there and us both looking like lemons waiting for it to soak off!!

Maybe a pedi? Toe nail vanish? xx

have a chat. find out what she wants on next, that will fill the time up :)

Gossip, make tea, choose next colours, err gossip.... I don't really have quiet moments often those who've met me would never believe that lol x

Great opportunity to strike a conversation and develop some type of relationship with her. As Fluffle said, you can discuss what she wants next, if she's having color, maybe help her decide on one if she's indecisive. The weekend just passed. If conversation is dying down, you can ask how her weekend was ect. Just remember if you're having a casual conversation, to keep it all about her. We women love to talk!

I work on another client while the client is sitting waiting for her old product to become soft so it can be removed ... No down time.

Haha, wish I was that busy!

Latest posts

Back