What training tips would you like to see??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeystails

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Antony Buckley and Georgie Smedley (me!) are holding a two day training course entitled "Nail Techniques to suit YOU" on 25th and 26th June 2006.

We would like your input as to what you especially would like to see if you had the chance to attend?? We are tailor making it to the requests we get most of...such as Competition nails, Pink & Whites, Bitten nails, Ski jump nails, filing techniques etc....

So is there anything else you would want to see??

We are giving special discounts to those attending our seminar on Tuesday at this weekends Excel Exhibition so please come and see us at our seminar at 2pm or EzFlow stand if you are interested! Stand W114.

Look forward to seeing you all there!!

Georgie.xx

Tips on sculpting and embedded nail art would be good.
i.e. gems, glitter or crushed shells in the acrylic.

Thanks Odette,

There will be plenty of sculpting there! And we could include some embedding of the hand sculpted flowers that we build with acrylic....

Thanks for the suggestion!

Georgie. x

comp nails for me georgie,bit late though:eek: looking forward to the seminar if there are any places left.

You know what Jac, It's a learning curve for us all; and actually doing the comp is an excellent way of finding out where you rank!

Come and see the seminar too, it's going to be great! You can then decide if you'd like to come to the course! It's only 20mins drive to the hotel we are holding it at! The Rolyal Chase hotel off junction 24 of the M25.

Georgie. xx

Monkeystails said:
Hi geeks!

Antony Buckley and Georgie Smedley (me!) are holding a two day training course entitled "Nail Techniques to suit YOU" on 25th and 26th June 2006.

Georgie.xx

For me, I think competition nails would be a useful area to cover. With regards to the training course have you any further details and will the techs who attend have to be at a minimum standard? Thankyou!

Hi Claire,

No minimum standard really, except you should have enough experience with acrylics to be able to progress to competition techniques and advanced skills.

We will leave that up to you the individual!

Georgie. x

Hi Georgie,

I was wondering how much the 2 day course is? and will we need a model? is there any spaces left? sounds good

cheers hun x

Hi Hannah,

The course details are as follows:

£250 + vat for a two day course. We have a few places left but they are going really quick! We took 4 bookings yesterday....
You will all be working on each other as we wouldn't be able to fit models too!

The times are to be confirmed but most likely will be 10am till 5pm.

The Venue is The Royal Chase Hotel in Enfield.

Let me know if there are any more questions!

Georgie

Latest posts

Back