What would you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzion

Reaction score
Hi Geeks I have a client who put a semi on her hair and would like me to do a permanent the same. I use Affinage but can't get my delivery in time so wondered what anyone else would use. She's a base 5, with no colour apart from that semi, which hopefully will be gone by then. I can pop to the wholesalers and buy the main brands. Thanks muchly x

Sorry picture wouldn't load but here it is!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355761226.208798.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355761226.208798.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,035
Bugger she's just told me its XXL Live real red! That's not a semi is it? FFs y do people do this???

Majirel 5.6, make sure you do incompatibility test before hand, them live colours are a bugger :/ xxx

Majirel 5.6, make sure you do incompatibility test before hand, them live colours are a bugger :/ xxx

Cheers, yes I've told her , patch test, strand test beforehand. She reckons its all out now! I've been doing some research and I can't find anything that says they do semis!

I used wella 44/65 and that was very similar to the picture

Quick google has brought up a few places showing XXL semi-permanent boxes...

Xxl do semis now. Matrix 6rr will do it or 7.66 vitalitys xoxo

Yep agree with Tomme 6RR matrix maybe with a pinch if SRR for vibrancy if your not pre lightening :)

Cheers guys I can't get Matrix )-: think I'm gonna go for Schwarzkopf 6/88 I've been advised by a fellow geek. I've never used it, so its worth a go. What makes it even worse is she's off to Mexico on Christmas Day them emigrating to Oz in Feb so will probably never know how it lasts.

Thanks for your googling and replies x

Latest posts

Back