What would your partner say

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked and got told "Just because I love you in every way!" Creep! Haha so I've given him all day to think about it and tell me when he gets in at 6pm tonight!!!! Lol

We shall see.... he'd better tread carefully lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can see I will have to have sex with mine first, just to remotely get him in some kind of 'loving' mood ... why cant I just ask him like everyone else ? Ah, because he's from another planet !

Last edited:
I can see I will have to have sex with mine first, just to remotely get him in some kind of 'loving' mood ... why cent I just ask him like everyone else ? Ah, because he's from another planet !

Haha I think that's what my man is hoping would happen ;) we haven't been able to for a few days due to the normal monthly issue which is now over!! lol

So I finally get a text off him at lunch and it says:

"I love you because you're always there for me, you make me laugh and you're beautiful!"

Haha now I know what he wants!!!!! He's creeping! Funny how this morning he couldn't think of anything ;) lol xxx

Haha down to see him to have the "we are over" chat x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no :eek: I've clearly missed something here! Sounds like it's the right decision from others comments ;) good luck xxxx

Hmm interesting, let's see what my OH has to say ...

Right. I finally got a response. Via text:

"You're beautiful my dear and also a good cook which is always a bonus, not to mention a good mummy too. :wink2:"

That's it. Done.

Took him 18 hours to think that one up.

"You're beautiful my dear and also a good cook which is always a bonus, not to mention a good mummy too. :wink2:"

That's it. Done.

But worth the wait!!

That's it. Done.

You'll need to pay him in kind now!

I just got "I hate questions like this because it is not just one thing I love about you but everything!"

Hmmm I'm not seeing him until Sunday so who knows this cld be him being really sweet & lovely or ... He's after something lol xx

What would your partner say if I asked them to say what they love most about you?

And what about what they could do without? :wink2:

OK so I got chatting to my buddy today (buddy with extras from the past) and asked him the questions lol.

His reply... 'Vixx you have fantastic lips and gave good head, the best ever. you're also a fantastic mum who is both parents to all the kids and have bought them up well rounded, plus you have fantastic tits'

Haha made me chuckle ;)

When I asked him what he could do without he said ' hhmmm tough one as we are just friends now but I couldn't do without you in my life, I love you you know that' bless him :)

OK so I got chatting to my buddy today (buddy with extras from the past) and asked him the questions lol.

His reply... 'Vixx you have fantastic lips and gave good head, the best ever. you're also a fantastic mum who is both parents to all the kids and have bought them up well rounded, plus you have fantastic tits'

Haha made me chuckle ;)

When I asked him what he could do without he said ' hhmmm tough one as we are just friends now but I couldn't do without you in my life, I love you you know that' bless him :)

Ooh la la!

Is he not on your list of suitable suitors?

Trust me to be the slowest. :irked: :grr:

Trust me to be the slowest. :irked: :grr:

Go and get it over with W1nnie, have a quickie and then ask the question.

Ooh la la!

Is he not on your list of suitable suitors?

Lol nahhh we were only ever friends with fun added now n then, we are still very close friends tho but now just chat friends.
Shame really as we are very well matched, same outlooks etc

Mine says he loves everything about me, I'm perfect and my eyes are amazing. Would change nothing at all about me, though, I said what, not even when I go off on one at you?! And gave him my 'you're so telling me fibs matey boy' look and he just smiled and gave me a kiss.
Bless his cotton socks.

He says my loyalty
And can do without my cooking, which is weird because he loves my cooking! I don't think he got the question lol

I have asked the questions. And he said he doesn't care to answer ! I said ' not ever'? And he said no! Now you see my problem with him !:mad:

I have asked the questions. And he said he doesn't care to answer ! I said ' not ever'? And he said no! Now you see my problem with him !:mad:

Starve him!

You're not using the rolling pin enough W1nnie. A good old smack ought to fix it.

Winnie, you know your own worth. He doesn't really need to say anything, does he?
It's was just a bit of fun :hug:

Latest posts

Back