What would your partner say

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he really say all of these horrible things MM or are you just messing? If the answer is yes then he needs a slap on the gob!:irked

I agree tonicj....I don't get it when couples don't have a nice word to say about each other????

Well, I have just asked him and (pause for thought!) he said he loves me most for my honesty. That I am true to myself and true to what I believe in.

I think that's a compliment.

Well, I have just asked him and (pause for thought!) he said he loves me most for my honesty. That I am true to myself and true to what I believe in.

I think that's a compliment.

Very lovely...x

I give really good...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I give really good...

I think that was where I was heading.......
but only in exchange for nice shoes!

I just asked him... he said caring, then said, no, no.... thoughtful.

I then asked the second question and once he stopped laughing (hard), he said... come on don't spoil it... with a dead straight face.

Bloody cheek!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

he says I make him see the good in everyone

I'm going to have to pick my moment very carefully, to ask him !!

I'm still laughing here! Hubby is very tired and in bed. I went up to see him and asked the question. His answer was, with a big grin "I love your appetite for good food! " :D:D Oh, and he gave me a big cuddle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps I'd better have some sex with him first :o:eek:

My hubby said my 'organisational skills' were great, then there was a pause when he realised I was about to hit him
He quickly qualified it by saying there wasn't anything about me he didn't like
Aye, right !
It got me thinking that he really just needs a secretary. 😩

Asked my fiancé and he said everything (lies) then said my eyes n'awww

He also said he hates my "argumentative attitude"- because he never wins an argument lol

My hubby said my 'organisational skills' were great, then there was a pause when he realised I was about to hit him
He quickly qualified it by saying there wasn't anything about me he didn't like
Aye, right !
It got me thinking that he really just needs a secretary. 😩

Now that made me laugh! :lol:

Yeah but he's a weird one.. heavy going, deep thinker type.. he's just written his Easter sermon, now you can see that I married him, just to see the look on his mothers face.. which was A Picture btw.. he's got his classical music on now and he's in his 'zone'.. I'm going to have to wait... MM are you ready with your report ????

I forgot to ask but I can hazard a guess. He would say my cooking and my child rearing abilities. Oh and he'd probably say my sense of humour and that I'm a careful (not necessarily good) driver.

I've just text him. Let's see what he comes back with.

Another bad thing he would say is that I swear too much and have no patience.

Last edited:
I'm still laughing here! Hubby is very tired and in bed. I went up to see him and asked the question. His answer was, with a big grin "I love your appetite for good food! " :D:D Oh, and he gave me a big cuddle.

A CUDDLE ? ... I'd probably get a hand shake :eek:

I reckon my man would say he loves my sense of humour and that we can always have a giggle together and he'd say my (massive, humongous) ass lol

Bad things - he'd say he doesn't like the fact I ALWAYS put myself last and I spend a lot of time doing stuff for other people (although this is normally a good thing, he doesn't like the fact that there's not many people out there that would do it in return) he thinks I put myself out too much for other people

Xxx

Latest posts

Back