What would your partner say

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He knows it's for SG ! He's such an arse hole.. hate him now .. and he's gone to bed, expecting me to go up there... stuff him...

Where's my rolling pin ???????

His dinner was messed up tonight anyway... :lol:

You haven't given him enough warning. Give it another 18 hours and he might come up with something.

Just asked mine and his answer was he loves how sensible I am!

When I asked what he could do without - my moaning and objection before I get to the sensible outcome! Apparently I'm like an orange. The inside is sensible but there's a stubborn skin to get through first!

He knows it's for SG ! He's such an arse hole.. hate him now .. and he's gone to bed, expecting me to go up there... stuff him...

Where's my rolling pin ???????

You're going to stuff him with the rolling pin??
Blimey Winnie, so that's how you keep 30yrs of marriage alive :eek:

I can't stop laughing. I'm going to wake the girls up in a minute!

Haaaahhaaaaa.. I was :irked: last night, to put it mildly.. anyway I went to bed, decided not to say any more to him.. he said that was a deep question. And said you marry the person because you love them as a whole, don't just love bits of them. Then he said the second half of the question is potentially dangerous .. but then he laughed a bit and said he could imagine all sorts of answers, but he doesn't think like that. It's a question he would answer if he absolutely had to in a counselling situation.
I didn't even get a cuddle. Nothing. Not even a hand shake.

Now do you see what a pompous planet brain he is ?

I'm never ever going to ask him big questions ever again.

Never ever.

It's done now.

Last edited:

Yes thats exactly how you treat your oh, or in my case, Planet Brain for 30 years :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Aaaw he would never tell me now but when we first met he said because I kind to everyone and kids and dogs love me which apparently proves im kind, and I don't get caught up in gossip, but that's only because if it diesnt affect me directly I really don't give 2 hoots bless him he hates my cooking because im hopeless in the kitchen

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

He'd prob say I dunno, lol I often ask him why he was attracted to me u never get an answer other than I dunno or shut up will you, ever the romantic lol

Haaaahhaaaaa.. I was :irked: last night, to put it mildly.. anyway I went to bed, decided not to say any more to him.. he said that was a deep question. And said you marry the person because you love them as a whole, don't just love bits of them. Then he said the second half of the question is potentially dangerous .. but then he laughed a bit and said he could imagine all sorts of answers, but he doesn't think like that. It's a question he would answer if he absolutely had to in a counselling situation.
I didn't even get a cuddle. Nothing. Not even a hand shake.

Now do you see what a pompous planet brain he is ?

I'm never ever going to ask him big questions ever again.

Never ever.

It's done now.

At least you got a reply in the end and I think it's kind of sweet in a way - he doesn't love just one bit of you, but all of you - just painful your journey getting an answer out of him! Xx

He'd prob say I dunno, lol I often ask him why he was attracted to me u never get an answer other than I dunno or shut up will you, ever the romantic lol

Bash him on the head with a frying pan... it works for me ! :biggrin:

He said the thing he loves most about me is my bum :eek: and the thing he could do without has to be my mood swings!

(Bloody cheek!)
:lol:

Asked my boyfriend got answers like my toes, hands and my 'bushy' eyebrows! When I went in a mood because I wanted a proper answer I got told my bum! I wish I could have a romantic OH 😬

Romantic ones are a rare breed :cool:

Romantic ones are a rare breed :cool:

Was out tonight for a meal with Mr TJ. This subject came up again (thanks ch-ela!) He said he believes in doing things to keep me happy! When I thought about his words, I really couldn't complain! I lead a very privileged lifestyle and appreciate it!

Think he needs that bang in the head with the rolling pin!! I love my partner but his not a very loving one would hate my son to turn out like him I want him to grow up to look after his women

Back