what your day job?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work full -time for First great Western trains selling tickets, change tickets and issueing refunds. I do love my job at presents as i like all the **** customers give you when they cant book anything.

Apart from nails I sleep, lmao!!!
But when Im not sleeping I also teach nail art.
I am shadow teaching in an FE college and also teach for Adult Education.
Pity we cant get paid for the amount of time we spend on this board! :wink2:

Me, I'm a full time mum, wife and nail tech. Tough yes, but I love it all!!

Well..dont we have a bunch of clever geeks on here...these are all great jobs...i was working at a call center ...hated it soooo much ...... i was there for 5 years....left in january to do nails full time...mobile and home salon......never looked back....i feel like me again. was a hairdresser ... a pa....manager for removals firm...and fleet car sales person.....how different is that lot. Nothing felt right and nothing gave me pleasure till i found Nails.....fell in love from the first tip i applied. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oh also mother to 3 girls . xxxx

Hiya

I am a mother of 2 boys:Love: , i have a hair and beauty salon and i work there in the day. I am trained in hair, beauty, tanning, ear candling and nails. Added to this all the lurvely paperwork i have to do too :eek: This year we are building our own house, so no doubt that will be added to my day job.:rolleyes:

I'm mum to 4 boys aged 14, 10, 8 and 5 :Scared: , work full-time in my own nail salon and in the evenings i also do Ann Summers parties :wink2:

I work full time in Education Administration, Distribution support and do my nails evenings and weekends. Who needs time to sleep eh! - Envy

during the day in a mum, and wife and also help hubby with both of the other businesses we run, one if very boreing (to me anyway) its an IT business, the other is a web business in totally the oposit direction a bit like ann summers but with a lot more stuff and covering a lot more tastes:biggrin: (i think we have a bit of everything on the site), it can be very funny sometimes

I am a nursing home manager is Selston Nottingham. Used to do this before turning to nails, then a friend was really stuck for a manger and so I am doing this for 2 years max, then back to nails.

Latest posts

Back