What's a good hair color line..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MATRIX All the way for me :)

you would need to use 40 vol on a base 5, but you could also add 25% of 12,0s to add an extra level of lift without affecting the tone :)

1:2 rstio for artic blondes with peroxide ;) x

oh and give affinage a call tomorrow and you'll have a manual by friday :)

Hi perry got my colours today for my client tomo, I'll let u know how it turns out! Also Hairways will be stocking the new affinage colours soon! 😄 xVx

Hi perry got my colours today for my client tomo, I'll let u know how it turns out! Also Hairways will be stocking the new affinage colours soon! 😄 xVx

Ah cool yes let me know...is the the highlift client you'll be doing tomorrow that you were asking about? :) x

Ah cool yes let me know...is the the highlift client you'll be doing tomorrow that you were asking about? :) x

Colour came out lovely thankyou xVx

Kadus for me, sister company to Wella. tryed Wella, majirel, matrix, joico, fudge(like some fudge).not keen on the rest though.Also like loreal 901s.:biggrin:

Ah good to hear!

Did it lift enough for you? x

Yea turned out a light caramel, I used it alongside 20vol bleach & 6.036 20vol. I'll try & attach a pic 😃 xBx

Yea turned out a light caramel, I used it alongside 20vol bleach & 6.036 20vol. I'll try & attach a pic 😃 xBx

What do u think? xVx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327066355.562317.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327066355.562317.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 164
Ahh looks great! i love the 6,036...actually i love all the coffee shop lol lovely colours :) x

So do I! I put an inch of 6 in too just to give it an extra bit of depth & find it doesn't fade quickly either. One happy customer - rebooked too 😊 xVx

So do I! I put an inch of 6 in too just to give it an extra bit of depth & find it doesn't fade quickly either. One happy customer - rebooked too 😊 xVx

Fantastic :) maybe try using a 6,3 in to add depth as the 6 might knock out a bit of the warmth but whatever works for you :) x

Fantastic :) maybe try using a 6,3 in to add depth as the 6 might knock out a bit of the warmth but whatever works for you :) x

I'll try that when I next have my hair coloured! Thanks perry appreciate it 😃 xVc

Latest posts

Back