Whats an Italian Manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sarahj said:
Sorry to sound thick but what is an American mani?
american mani is like french , but the white is less "bright". It's more of an off-white

I once had a client who had her nails done in Birmingham and had a "French Italian! (her words!)
All it was was a french manicure with a few coloured flicks..........I think the term is quite ambiguous!!

Oceana said:
I once had a client who had her nails done in Birmingham and had a "French Italian! (her words!)
All it was was a french manicure with a few coloured flicks..........I think the term is quite ambiguous!!
Hi Clare I usually call this french with a flick!!!!! but the flicks are in white as well theres so many variations of french!!!
I get confused think someone should bring out a book on different types of french's come on nations lets compile a book with the help of GIGI!!!!!

I've never heard of the Italian Manicure, but I have seen the pic of nails in the Nails Magazine though. Looks very cool!!

ValencianNails said:
hmm I thought that was called a 'chevron french', maybe i've been sheltered too lol

I thought that was a chevron french too?:irked:

Latest posts

Back