whats best to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
I had a client book for 22inch very curly hair like a tight perm curl in Nov 09. Got email today saying that she has measured it and its 14 inch . I'm gobsmacked as it very obviously wasn't 14 inch.she's saying she wants a refund in the difference in length or new hair in 22 inch. I've showed were a 14inch would be. but she just said she would go to her legal department. I haven't heard from her since Nov when it was done. I'm shocked and not sure what to do as its just ridiculous as if she wouldn't have known then as its a massive difference.. What's best to do or has anyone had this with a hair extension client?

this is new one to me and if thought if heard it all.
Posted via Mobile Device

I had a client book for 22inch very curly hair like a tight perm curl in Nov 09. Got email today saying that she has measured it and its 14 inch . I'm gobsmacked as it very obviously wasn't 14 inch.she's saying she wants a refund in the difference in length or new hair in 22 inch. I've showed were a 14inch would be. but she just said she would go to her legal department. I haven't heard from her since Nov when it was done. I'm shocked and not sure what to do as its just ridiculous as if she wouldn't have known then as its a massive difference.. What's best to do or has anyone had this with a hair extension client?

this is new one to me and if thought if heard it all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi leonnib ,only now she is complaining :eek: she may have easily trimmed it herself, it sounds like she is just trying it on :(
Keep us posted :) minky

Haven't seen her since fitting so don't know if she cut it. But it doesn't even come in 14 inch anyway. The hair was all the way down her back .. Pass her bra strap.
Posted via Mobile Device

She is trying it on .Maybe she had it cut?
I would send a polite email stating that you can only refund or replace within the first week of fitting. As the ext have been in for 3 months, there cannot possibly have been a problem.
Whatever you do, don't take another booking from this shyster.

It was two months ago, maybe three, so if you haven't seen her since then obviously she hasn't had proper maintenance done etc. My guess is, her hair is in a mess now, and she a) wants some cash or b) (and I think this is probs more likely) wants them re-doing for free.

Stand your ground. You've done nothing wrong.

Joy xx

You do get the nutters Leonni!!!!!!!

You do get the nutters Leonni!!!!!!!

Your right! Luckily 95% of my clients are lovely otherwise I don't think I'd bother tbh.I sent an email exactly like you said and attached our terms and conditions .
Posted via Mobile Device

It was two months ago, maybe three, so if you haven't seen her since then obviously she hasn't had proper maintenance done etc. My guess is, her hair is in a mess now, and she a) wants some cash or b) (and I think this is probs more likely) wants them re-doing for free.

Stand your ground. You've done nothing wrong.

Joy xx
Yes she has done no maintenance she said . So she is well overdue for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

She's probably just got her credit card statement in :lol:

Anyhow, I would ask to see her. She probably doesn't know how to measure them or something!

I would steer well clear!!!

Some clients have more neck than a bloody giraffe!

Latest posts

Back