What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O m g I'm going to have Chinese too

We are the Chinese crew what's everyone ordering

O m g I'm going to have Chinese too

We are the Chinese crew what's everyone ordering

I'll have to wait for the others to get here. We tend to order and share.

So 4 dishes, 2 rice and some chips.

Think I want to try somewhere different this time.

I know Lauren has her chicken in ok sauce egg fried rice and chips lol

We normally share too but I'm on my own tonight no kiddies so not sure what to get

I know Lauren has her chicken in ok sauce egg fried rice and chips lol

We normally share too but I'm on my own tonight no kiddies so not sure what to get
In OK sauce?

I think you should go for somethings f different. Something you wouldn't usually go for?

Number 38

I know I've never had ok sauce either but Lauren swears by it!!

I normally have chicken pad Thai box satay chicken skewers special fried rice prawns with salt and chilli dry fried ribs in capital sauce Erm beef in black bean sauce and pork buns

I've got no kids until Tommo and I've spent the whole day in bed how amazing is that? lol

Yeah chicken in OK sauce is so yummy! Don't think they do it everywhere tho!

Such a mystery this chicken in ok sauce.
It's like the capital sauce wasn't it Lauren

Think so think it's called Cantonese style in some places too!

What does OK mean?

Not impressed. Tried somwhere new tonight. All a bit sickly. Nothing to do with the 2 hot cross buns, cereal bar and yogurt I had beforehand...

This is where I'm by sure I think it's like a Cantonese style sauce bit like sweet and sour but it isn't!

I've just ate a full big bar of dairy milk caramel and waiting To go pick my Chinese up!

I still haven't ordered yet! I was dozing off lol
What did u order grace

I still haven't ordered yet! I was dozing off lol
What did u order grace
We had pork in honey sauce, sweet and sour chicken balls, crispy beef and a special fried rice type thing.

I used to get honey spare ribs from the Chinese by mums but can't get it near me loved it

They sound really sickly!

I've just had my usual minus the chips this time!

Mmmm yummy sickly
I'm a let down. I checked my bank and I couldn't get a Chinese tonight. [emoji45] I ended up warming some spagbol left over from the fridge from Thursday night [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

We had pork in honey sauce, sweet and sour chicken balls, crispy beef and a special fried rice type thing.
[emoji7][emoji7] pork in honey sauce is my fave! I could eat that every week!

Helllooooo how is everyone

[emoji7][emoji7] pork in honey sauce is my fave! I could eat that every week!

This sounds amazing I love sweet sauces have u got a pic

I've only just got in from work, jumped on the takeaway bandwagon you guys are on and ordered Indian. Not my fave, but boy's choice tonight lol

Latest posts

Back