What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My other half has! I don't like zingers so I can't pass comment! I always have beans because they can never get the consistancy right!

I had harvester today and I was upset with it! I absolutely detest chips with potato skins on them I HATE potato skins with a passion so and they've changed the menu so I'm so disappointed!

I used to love a zinger but I've gone off that crunchy batter same on hot wings too. Cannot stand it now.

What's happened to harvester? Are u talking about the sweet potato chips??

No the normal chips :( was abit disappointed!

Had Burger King and Nandos today! Really not going well this eating less!

What happened at TGI's

This! Went this evening!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459808898.520127.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459808925.983910.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459808949.849497.jpg

Amazing food, the sesame chicken strips were to die for [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]

Thanks for recommending!!

Omg omg omg omg

The sesame chicken strips are my absolute favourite food in the whole world!

They are soooooo good aren't they! I couldn't believe how good they were

They only used to do them as a starter and because of how popular they are now they've added them to the main menu too.

No the normal chips :( was abit disappointed!

Had Burger King and Nandos today! Really not going well this eating less!

The last time I went to the harvester I had a bad stomach. The onions in the salad cart were frozen and watery. Every time I've been there they have changed the menu. I don't know what's happening with them! But their red devil sauce and the jack Daniels sauce are what lure me back in

I dont like the harvesters new menu, and the one near me has changed the salad cart. So disappointing.

I dont like the harvesters new menu, and the one near me has changed the salad cart. So disappointing.

I used to love their Cajun chicken but they've stopped doing it now.

I've only ever had Harvester once. Put nearest one is about 1 and a half hours away!

When I went last our bill came to £60 for all three of us which was not cheap! I'd pay a bit more and go somewhere like TGI's instead anyday

That's ridiculous for harvester! They don't have the cheaper menu any more either! And everything's gone up by £2 at least!

Had jacket jeans and cheese for dinner and just had rice crispier for tea I couldn't be bothered to make anything!

I had soggy sweaty microwaved jacket potato [emoji30] with tuna mayo and beans my fav topping.
I used go harvester and our bill came to £26 for three of us.

Same! It has gone down in my eyes!

My jacket wasn't brilliant either tasted nice but was just warm I love them piping hot so the cheese melts so wasn't impressed with the cafe!

I've run out of cheese I was meant to go food shopping today but I really can't seem to make it out the house with my kids they are driving me potty

I thought TGIs was really good value. We had
Nachos, sesame chicken & a shared thing the girls had for a starter
4 mains
2 desserts between us
A side of fries
A side of salad
Drinks for all X 2
£88
And it was top

Our choice of chains is pants...

We have McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, Prezzo, pizza express, Pizza Hut or dominoes.

We have a massive food park up the road from us and it's huge and has everything a piggy like me desires [emoji201][emoji200][emoji200]

Latest posts

Back