What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttery biscuit base!!

Is it come dine with me

I might have some lovely pictures tomorrow if my baking turns out okay!

Oh lol haha do u no what I miss from school days butterscotch tart and a cheese flan

Here are a few of mine for the past few weeks!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471609703.581093.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471609727.714054.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471609751.100834.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471609775.185964.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471609794.390369.jpg

Bottom 2 were restaurant made at Roka! Was delicious !!

Chips egg fried rice and gravy for tea!

So... Had a date on Thursday. Went to Prezzo (poor first date choice. Lost brownie points). Had baked mushrooms. #Boring. Then pollo e spinaci salad. I was unimpressed with the menu. Then he turned the dessert menu away?!

Spoons tea tonight. Had pulled pork burrito and sticky toffee pudding Delish!

So... Had a date on Thursday. Went to Prezzo (poor first date choice. Lost brownie points). Had baked mushrooms. #Boring. Then pollo e spinaci salad. I was unimpressed with the menu. Then he turned the dessert menu away?!

Turning the dessert menu lost him even more brownie points!

Other than that what's the details? Are you going on another date did it go good?

Love pulled pork!

Turning the dessert menu lost him even more brownie points!

Other than that what's the details? Are you going on another date did it go good?

Love pulled pork!

I'm really undecided. We got on. He's not bad to look at. But. I didn't fancy him and he has a stutter and I'm not sure I could put up with a stutter

I'm really undecided. We got on. He's not bad to look at. But. I didn't fancy him and he has a stutter and I'm not sure I could put up with a stutter
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] maybe do another date but your choice of place?

Meal out but chose healthily with a Caesar salad

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471667748.437584.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] maybe do another date but your choice of place?

Yeah I think so. But. He also doesn't drive. And I don't wanna have to pick him up so I'm limited [emoji17]

I hope you deleted his number

Yeah I think so. But. He also doesn't drive. And I don't wanna have to pick him up so I'm limited [emoji17]

No no no stutter doesn't drive and he had the cheek to turn the desert menu away without asking u
He ain't no likey

Latest posts

Back