What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low Fodmap, Gluten Free and Diary Free Steak and Gnocchi I just russled up and ate!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471708755.276292.jpg

So 2 nights out. Then Chinese takeaway tonight. #naughty

I made a roast dinner and I just went to the kitchen and ate the left over roast potatoes that tasted so good and naughty

I made a roast dinner and I just went to the kitchen and ate the left over roast potatoes that tasted so good and naughty
I can't have leftover roasties sitting in my fridge - they're too good aren't they

salmon from a can seperated with a fork, garlic and pepper mixed through it, and then boiled veggies stirred through. It's so good. I was just experimenting with salmon.

Hi guys! Had to return to this thread, love it even though it makes me starving! I had my baby beginning of June so really should be nil by mouth, but when I'm sitting about with the baby, I just want to eat haha.
Made a slow cooked chicken and homemade potato piri piri wedges for tea tonight, was amazing! The chicken just fell apart [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]

Hi guys! Had to return to this thread, love it even though it makes me starving! I had my baby beginning of June so really should be nil by mouth, but when I'm sitting about with the baby, I just want to eat haha.
Made a slow cooked chicken and homemade potato piri piri wedges for tea tonight, was amazing! The chicken just fell apart [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]

I love that nil by mouth bit, I went and read it again thinking I've missed a crucial bit like u had surgery and then realised lol u mean no more excuses looool in that case I've meant to be nil by mouth now for 5 years

I'm so excited for tomorrow!

ITS TONIGHT LAUREN!!!!!

My early lunch, I love all the colours [emoji175]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472031026.823503.jpg

Looks amazing blossom! What's happening tonight Lauren?

Looks amazing blossom! What's happening tonight Lauren?
GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF [emoji510][emoji511][emoji512][emoji513][emoji504][emoji507][emoji509][emoji508][emoji514]

Me and @blossom are a tad excited!

Lol all those bake off emojis! [emoji23]

I LOVE Mel & sue, they're so funny!!
Can't say I care for Paul tho [emoji53]. I know he's popular with the ladies but he looks a wily beggar to me

I LOVE Mel & sue, they're so funny!!
Can't say I care for Paul tho [emoji53]. I know he's popular with the ladies but he looks a wily beggar to me
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 50 minutes to go!

Right I'm in a dilemma you all know how fussy I am! And everyone's abandoned me so I'm tuna order a take away I don't know what to get! The Chinese I get doesn't deliver and the one that does you have spend over £15 to get delivery do I do that or do I just get a kebab?

Aaaah I see! I love it too, can't wait! I like Mary, but she always talks with a mouth full of cake [emoji15][emoji40].
Go for Chinese, easy peasy to spend over £15; prawn toasts, chicken fried rice, curry sauce and chips. That should take you over £15. Omg, I want a Chinese for tea.

Latest posts

Back