What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went for this instead [emoji85]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472065080.095287.jpg

Cake week! So exciting [emoji513][emoji513][emoji513][emoji513][emoji513]

Right I'm in a dilemma you all know how fussy I am! And everyone's abandoned me so I'm tuna order a take away I don't know what to get! The Chinese I get doesn't deliver and the one that does you have spend over £15 to get delivery do I do that or do I just get a kebab?
Kebab of course [emoji7]

I hope your watching @blossom there's someone from where I live on it!

I keep getting distracted from the actual program because all I can think about is how much I want to eat lemon drizzle cake :oops::p

Those Jaffa cakes looked good! Shame I'm crap at baking lol. Who do you all like best so far? I like Selasi and Jane. I fined Val pretty annoying [emoji20]

*find, not fined!

I hope your watching @blossom there's someone from where I live on it!
I am .... Lolling at the mirror glaze cake, hope they have less bother than we do with our mirror glaze nails lol

They've brought the Artisan mixers back - they're so pretty! (I've got a cream one [emoji7])

I'm going to decide who's my fave after showstopper!

Woman with the dark lipstick is annoying the hell out of hubby lol [emoji105]

Oh god, how good does the cake look that's going to have loads of layers and chocolate and strawberries [emoji7] well looks good on paper, we've yet to see how it will turn out!

Love Toms cake [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175] looks lush

They are all having abit if a mare ain't they!

I love it when sue and Mel try and help and it goes wrong!

Great inside terrible outside [emoji15] did you hear paul say that?

Just! I loved the raspberry one my fellow Bolton isn't doing very well!

How horrendous did that blue cake look [emoji15][emoji40]

I've just stepped out of an all u can eat and I can't breathe I look overdue and I feel sick

I've just stepped out of an all u can eat and I can't breathe I look overdue and I feel sick
Read my FB post. The night from hell
Just ate paella and had prosecco [emoji24]

Latest posts

Back