What's hot in your area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherrypie1590

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)

This is just a little nose to find out what is hot and trending near you? I am currently trained in nails but and looking to expand further into beauty so am looking to find out what would be best to start with in my training.

I am booking with 'Lash Perfect' in March as a start but would like to find out what is your best seller at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Cherrypie

everyone were i am keep asking for hd brows, I don't do them but I'm seriously considering just biting the bullet saving up for a couple of months & doing the course x

everyone were i am keep asking for hd brows, I don't do them but I'm seriously considering just biting the bullet saving up for a couple of months & doing the course x

I thought that might be the case. It's soooo expensive though. I'll keep my eye's open and see if it'll be popular around here :o) Thanks

He brows. I'm going on the course in April as I have so many ppl asking me for it. Can't wait!

Latest posts

Back