What's missing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lacytree

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I hope you don't mind me asking this one. What colour/s do you think are missing? I'm thinking It's a Lily (lilac). I know which colours I like but find it hard to choose to suit others. So I did a little survey with clients and friends and it came out like this
Dark red/Black,
Pinks,
Neutrals then
Dark green/Navy/Dark purple

So do you think I have it covered?

Much appreciated :cool:

Attachments

• 527062_455550621152244_874267673_n.jpg
    527062_455550621152244_874267673_n.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 254
I think you have a good range. I'm not a Gelish user but what jumped out at me was no purple or green shade, which are colours I personally wear most often. xx

Purple grey green x

I agree with fee, there's no green or a nice (not neon) orange either x

Yes, I would agree with It's a Lily. It's a pinky lilac, rather than a true lilac.

<----Have a look at my avatar. :biggrin:

Here's some of my gelish colours...have a peek and see if there are any from here you could add

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 991
here are some more

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 176
Oooh. I think 12 and 14 on New Nailz's wheel would fit in nicely with your collection x

You place the wheel in the lamp haha :)

You place the wheel in the lamp haha :)

Lol. That was exactly what I was going to say!!

Waffy I assume you mean that you didn't know color swatches were able to cure?

Here's some of my gelish colours...have a peek and see if there are any from here you could add

Great selection. What are 6, 11 and 13 please?

Star burst (glittery purple) and tiger blossom (coraly orange) would be good for your collection.

6 is Samuri
11 is My forbidden love <---- my fav
13 is Good Gossip

I have starburst and tiger blossom too in that collection..but you probably know that!

6 is Samuri
11 is My forbidden love <---- my fav
13 is Good Gossip

I have starburst and tiger blossom too in that collection..but you probably know that!

Thank you. I'll be buying them next!

Sound advice all! Thank you. I've ordered It's a Lily and Starburst. I'm thinking Mint Icing and an orange (not sure which one) for next order.

Thanks again for taking the time to answer. :biggrin:

Lol. That was exactly what I was going to say!!

Waffy I assume you mean that you didn't know color swatches were able to cure?

Lol!!! No I meant does your wheel 'fit' properly in the lamp!! Ha ha

I haven't got wheel ( only colour pops) so don't know the size!!! And just assumed it wouldnt fit!!! Now I know!!! Lol &#128515;

I think it depends on the age of your clients, starburst and gossip girl are my best sellers but I don't wear them myself!

Lol!!! No I meant does your wheel 'fit' properly in the lamp!! Ha ha

I haven't got wheel ( only colour pops) so don't know the size!!! And just assumed it wouldnt fit!!! Now I know!!! Lol &#128515;

Ohhh!!!! *embarrassed face* I'm so sorry lol.

Well yes, now you know xx

Hi Geeks
I hope you don't mind me asking this one. What colour/s do you think are missing? I'm thinking It's a Lily (lilac). I know which colours I like but find it hard to choose to suit others. So I did a little survey with clients and friends and it came out like this
Dark red/Black,
Pinks,
Neutrals then
Dark green/Navy/Dark purple

So do you think I have it covered?

Much appreciated :cool:

Which is the second one from the top, next to the white? It's lovely! X

Latest posts

Back