What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking how odd that I hate having a blank-ish Saturday with no special plans and yet when I get up I don't want to do anything anyway.
No wonder men say women are flaky.

I'm thinking where the hell is my passport. Where did I have it last? How much will it cost to replace. Ggggr

How come I didn't think of a pre pigment? Sometimes I think my brain is on autopilot 😁

I'm thinking about how annoying it is that my dog refuses to pee etc in the garden. It would make life so much easier.

I'm thinking about the awful headache I have ... Not that I want to think about it, I carnt help it, it's just there !!!

I'm thinking how the **** am I gonna stop my hormonal breakouts on my chin ... H.e.l.p

Does anyone know how many pill packs you can run together? Does it actually matter?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm thinking I'm excited as heading off to Cofswold Wildlife Park today with my fella! Keep your fingers crossed it stays dry for us!!

Does anyone know how many pill packs you can run together? Does it actually matter?

I'm allowed to do 3 together then a break, it does matter.

Im thinking should i wash the dishes..... Or should i have a nap......

I'm allowed to do 3 together then a break, it does matter.

Oops lol I'm on the fourth! I will do 3 next time lol

Forgotten what I was going to do now...not helpful...

My back wax appt is 3 mins late. It is now 1:33pm. I HAVE to be at the bank 2.1km away by 2pm to pay the house mortgage. Having a slight anxiety attack because I booked myself so tight.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm thinking.....I've completed my first week free of sugar and I do feel better for it - so why am I desperate to open the booze cupboard and wreck it all?! I am my own worst enemy :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just been buried in old documents whilst looking for something. Memories 😞
On the up side I discovered a pension is worth more than I thought though.

I have to be mingling with the bishop and co tomorrow morning. What shall I wear ? Short skirt again ?

I have to be mingling with the bishop and co tomorrow morning. What shall I wear ? Short skirt again ?

Kylie hot pants and a boob tube.
He can hide his stuff under his cassock

Latest posts

Back