What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bacon butty that is cooking ... Well the bacon is cooking, not the butty 😉

Smells gooooooooodd!!

The bacon butty that is cooking ... Well the bacon is cooking, not the butty 😉

Smells gooooooooodd!!

I want one now !!!

I'm debating whether to have a nap or not ???? Worked last night and feel tired but not that tired and now bacon butties is on my mind ! :)

I want one now !!!

I'm debating whether to have a nap or not ???? Worked last night and feel tired but not that tired and now bacon butties is on my mind ! :)

Was delish!!

Hope you had a bacon butty ... Then a nap 😉

Oh no really?!

I need to look about then!
I have solid pine bulky stuff atm, I really hate it. Feel like I need something more stylish lol xx

Really - it shows up every tiny little mark (fingerprints are the bane of my life!), there's about 1000 rules about what you mustn't clean it with and ten minutes after you clean it it's marked again. I only clean it all when I know someone is coming over now 😳...

If you want something more modern we've got contemporary style walnut furniture in one of our bedrooms and it's gorgeous so might be worth thinking about 😊 X

Really - it shows up every tiny little mark (fingerprints are the bane of my life!), there's about 1000 rules about what you mustn't clean it with and ten minutes after you clean it it's marked again. I only clean it all when I know someone is coming over now 😳...

If you want something more modern we've got contemporary style walnut furniture in one of our bedrooms and it's gorgeous so might be worth thinking about 😊 X

Okayyyy, with 2 darling children, it is probably best I don't get that lol.

Will have a look, thankyou xx

I'm going to wireless on Sunday. I don't have a clue what to wear. I'm so not a festival goer.

I'm thinking about my interveiw at a new salon tomorrow and what to wear!

I feel fed up. The future looks bleak.

Food. Food is on my mind.

Hence why I'm so fat 😐

Wether to buy some more clothes for my hols. Don't need them just want them
Vicki x

I feel sick and have a lump in my throat. Like everything is my fault, everyone is against me. I feel like I'm going to end up alone, old, wrinkly...not even the cats will want me.

And I want to get ipl/laser over my whole body and get rid of any hair that is there. I feel like shaving is a constant battle and it's hard to wax in the summer when you have dark hair and pale skin that shows up all your hairs. It makes me feel like a man.

That was very woe is me but I don't care. I'm fed up and I'm done with being messed around and made to feel like carp.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh come on - enough of that nonsense. You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince, don't be so hard on yourself. It will happen when it happens. Until then, enjoy your dates, your friends, the people you meet on the way and don't be so serious about finding mr right. He is there, you will find him.....just maybe not today. Be positive.

I am 10 weeks pregnant and I'm sat here with the first break I've had since 9am thinking how I would just like to go to bed for a month until I no longer feel sick or totally floored by this tiredness. This thinking was brought about by seeing in my diary that the next client I have in is so disgustingly unhygienic and I'm not sure I have enough control over my stomach at the moment to not puke all over her. Bleugh. Give me strength

Oh come on - enough of that nonsense. You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince, don't be so hard on yourself. It will happen when it happens. Until then, enjoy your dates, your friends, the people you meet on the way and don't be so serious about finding mr right. He is there, you will find him.....just maybe not today. Be positive.

Haha thanks :)

It's my friends too though. I need new friends. The ones with babies think they know everything and the rest are really boring. I'm fine today. Although hot and working lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I go to a pub quiz every other Sunday, I bring absolutely nothing to the team. I did do really well one week when the round was 'what is this Disney song.' Thats about as far as my intellect goes. I just get really, really drunk and eat lots of nuts.

I'm sure you will have fun!

We came 2nd!! All the questions were cryptic clues :Scared:

I managed to get about 4 out of 105 so I was a great benefit to the team.

We came 2nd!! All the questions were cryptic clues :Scared:

I managed to get about 4 out of 105 so I was a great benefit to the team.

Congratulations! You're obviously an asset to the team. We normally come about 8th...out of 10. Although to be fair, all the other competitors take it very seriously. They have team names like iPad and The terminators. Ours is four play...

Last edited:
Congratulations! You're obviously an asset to the team! We normally come about 8th...out of 10. Although to be fair, all the other competitors take it very seriously. They have team names like iPad and The terminators. Ours is four play...

Sorry ... But that actually made me laugh lol

I'm thinking in how I should go to sleep..
My son will be waking me up at half 7 then thinking about my eyebrows in how they need to be done lol

I'm thinking, how bloody typical!
Yesterday was hitting a gorgeous sunny 27 degrees, and today.... On my day off...it's grey, muggy and constant drizzly rain

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back