What's the best non surgical facelift machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio One

Reaction score
Looking to put a non surgical facelift machine into the salon and wondered what you were all using and your honest opinions?

Looking to put a non surgical facelift machine into the salon and wondered what you were all using and your honest opinions?

I use Carlton Ultra Visage and whilst I am not saying that it's the best (as no doubt other geeks will have their own opinions!!) I have achieved really good and noticeable results with it.

I do non-surgical facelifting as a course of 10 followed by a monthly maintenance. The machine is not the prettiest looking thing in the world (not that clients care) but it's solid, effective and Carlton themselves are a dream to work with....their customer service is first rate.

The serums and ampoules that you use to carry out and support the treatment condition the skin beautifully. I did a course on a lady of 43 and took a before and after photo. I will admit that I was nervous that we wouldn't see any changes but she looked really wonderful afterwards, a fresher, younger and better version of herself. In fact my best friend looked at the photos and booked a course of 10 on the spot!

The machine works automatically through a number of different programmes and effectively does the thinking for you. I also use the machine in microcurrent facials and use the galvanic deep cleanse setting and the Iontopheresis and PH Balance settings.

You can buy the Ultra Visage around £1100.00 (excl VAT I think). I know that Skinmate at House of Faimur do a microcurrent combi unit for around £750 (excl VAT) and of course there is CACI but they are very expensive and I can't help thinking that microcurrent is simply microcurrent at the end of the day whatever machine it is coming out of. No doubt I will be totally flamed for that comment but what the heck, I'm feeling reckless......:biggrin:

HTH
PB
x

Thank you so much I was looking at the Caci but as you have pointed out, they are talking silly money. That's why I'm looking for other opinions to see what everyone else is using and the effects if they're worth the cost of the machines. Thanks again.

Great to read this. My daughter has is just training in microcurrent and we're thinking of getting a machine. Caci is just not in our price range, so lovely to see recommendations!

I'm a big fan of Bio-Therapeutic products (they have just got a new distributor in the UK) and they do two machines. The bt-nano is very small and has the five main programs for facial treatments, and then the larger face & body Platinum. The nano is a comparable price to the Carlton UltraVisage.

Mat

I use the a lift facial machine and I love it can't recommend it enough ;) this is one of my ladies I think this is after 8 ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354199351.778024.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354199351.778024.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,332
I use the a lift facial machine and I love it can't recommend it enough ;) this is one of my ladies I think this is after 8 ;)

What is the make of the machine. The effect look amazing? Exactly what I'm looking for.

I honestly think Caci Ultra is amazing.
x

Nouveaux beauty group stunning been well worth the investment and they are all so helpful there would recommend it highly for repeat business also ;)

I honestly think Caci Ultra is amazing.
x

I agree entirely, and of course with the Ultra and Ultimate you aren't just getting a microcurrent machine, you are also getting ultrasonic, red/blue light technology, microdermabrasion etc etc. To compare the price of a standalone microcurrent machine to a CACI Ultra or Ultimate is not really a fair like for like comparison. Not to mention the CACI opening package also includes the price of the products.

Last edited:
I use the A-Lift machine too. The A-Lift uses nano current rather than micro current and is more advanced than any other facial system in the UK.

Caci, Caci, Caci. Sells its self and most clients have already heard of it

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I considered a machine until I came across faith lift by tibby Oliver. Amazing results and the set up of only £100

I have a Caci ultra and love it. And so do my clients. Was expensive but has made my money back over and over.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I have a Caci ultra and love it. And so do my clients. Was expensive but has made my money back over and over.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Same here - I bought my CACI Ultra over three years and was making a profit from the first month! I now have more people enquiring than I can take on so I have to turn them away!

I use the A-Lift machine too. The A-Lift uses nano current rather than micro current and is more advanced than any other facial system in the UK.

The Perfector by Arasys also uses nano current technology. I must point out that I also thought that nano current was superior (it may well be), but after some research I found it depends on more than just the current. It is the collective combination of the wave forms/ frequencies that are used in a machine that determine its effectiveness.

As I work for Silhouette International, i'm going to throw the Silhouette Dermalift machine into the pot along with other recommendations.

We've recently had a client from one of our salons leave a message on our Facebook page to say that the Dermalift treatment has replaced her Botox treatments.

Our reps are more than happy to demonstrate our machines too and you're under absolutely no obligation to purchase.

Whatever decision you make, please pop back and let us know how you get on.

Just to let you know I've ordered my caci machine for delivery in January. Can't wait now to get started.

I have the apilus vitaderm machine. Oh. My. Life.
I can do face and body treatments and I also have the vita phase hand piece so I can do photo rejuvenation. It's astonishingly good.

Hi,

How are you? What Caci machine are you getting? If you are getting the quantum I will be coming round for some treatments, it's great for toning the tummy and thighs!! :))

Laura x x

Latest posts

Back