What's the darkest spray tan soloution out there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
I use La Tan

I sprayed someone last week a 14% as this is what i had on & they said they wanted to be dark

I went back to spray them again yesterday & they asked if i could spray them a few times with the soloution as they wanted to be dark. I said if if they wanted to go darker then to go up to the next % which is the 18%

They texted this morning to say it was nice, but again they want it darker, they like it when the guide colour is on & wish it washed off & left this colour

So now im looking for something else with another brand that is darker than a 18% i, not sure how dark they want to be. I asked them what they thought of Amy childs tan off The Only Way Is Essex but to me they look orange??

Can anyone recommend a darker tan? She is only the 2nd person i have sprayed with the 18%

She seems to think that the colour that shows is not much darker than the 14%

I believe OMG do a 20%

I believe OMG do a 20%

Hi, the darkest Ive found and what I use myself is OMG 20%. I've only used it on two clients and no exageration, they looked amazing. It was really golden x

I use Tandare 10% and always have booster drops so if they want dark (which only a small few do) then i put in as much as i want the most i have done is up to is about 22% and it was perfect they said.

Beach Bum Tan do a 20% called Mink. We are on FB HTH :Love:

Last edited:
Get some booster drops from la tanning then u can tailor the solution to be as dark as she wants without paying out for a darker solution for this one client. x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back