What's with all the name changes???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the delectable Sawyer stays then.....?? Well, if you insist...... and at great personal sacrifice you understand....!!! :lick:

Lmao ... oh I insist .... I dont really know who he is but I insist you keep Sawyer up there for erm ... personal pleasure & appealingness to the eye!!

That didnt take much persuasion now did it?!?! :lol:

I guess the delectable Sawyer stays then.....?? Well, if you insist...... and at great personal sacrifice you understand....!!! :lick:

Ummmm I'm thinking that if you DARED to change him, you might have a gazillion geeks breaking down your door to beat your A** since I like scrolling and falling across his sexy face now and then.

:lol:

So, this :smack: is for DARING TO EVEN THINK of ditching the delectable Sawyer.

:lol: :hug:

i wont be changing my name too soon - as ive only just chosen it! Dont know why i picked this one - just wanted something snazzy!

Nice to meet you all anyway (ive done my introduction in the right place so i wont say anymore lol)

Least i dont have to worry bout not recognising the names cos i dont know them anyway! Hopefully that will change soon :hug:

i wont be changing my name too soon - as ive only just chosen it! Dont know why i picked this one - just wanted something snazzy!

Nice to meet you all anyway (ive done my introduction in the right place so i wont say anymore lol)

Least i dont have to worry bout not recognising the names cos i dont know them anyway! Hopefully that will change soon :hug:
Oh you'll get to know (and love) us soon enough!!! :lol:

Well having an unusual name means you don't often meet anyone with the same.

When I joined this site I expected to be Adele but found there was loads:irked::irked:, so;

I DEMAND THEY ARE ALL REMOVED, BANNED AND SHOT AT DAWN !!!!!!!!

Sorry I will finish this glass and have no more:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well having an unusual name means you don't often meet anyone with the same.

When I joined this site I expected to be Adele but found there was loads:irked::irked:, so;

I DEMAND THEY ARE ALL REMOVED, BANNED AND SHOT AT DAWN !!!!!!!!

Sorry I will finish this glass and have no more:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
LMAO!!!!!!!
Silly....Yeah YOU!!!! :lol:

I changed my name because I used my full real name accidently when I joined but people were just getting to know me and felt like I was starting all over and nobody knew who I was anymore.

Ummmm I'm thinking that if you DARED to change him, you might have a gazillion geeks breaking down your door to beat your A** since I like scrolling and falling across his sexy face now and then.

:lol:

So, this :smack: is for DARING TO EVEN THINK of ditching the delectable Sawyer.

:lol: :hug:

I consider myself smacked (by Sawyer? Oh :o sorry.....!!!), and Sawyer stays.....!!!

I changed my name a few weeks ago.. was tigerlilli...

I will leave my avatar alone for a while.. lol!

xxx

well.. i changed mine cos it was rubbish.. 'gobby' gives people the wrong first impression of me.... at least i didnt change my avatar and ive been a good girl and put a little ' formerly known as' sign under my new pretty flower name...!! :D

I changed my name a few weeks ago.. was tigerlilli...

xxx

oh... so YOURE tigerlilli....

I changed mine cuz i didnt like my old user name (welsh_hannah) I wanted *Hannah* but was already taken so went with *Han* :) xxx

and YOURE welsh hannah.....

I changed mine from Helencad because I didnt like it, I wanted Helen but it was already taken so I went for the one I have now, but I dont really like the astrexs' ... I'm not changing again though!!

and YOURE helencad...

gosh.... i know you all.... or at least i knew the names of you all.... i thought all of you were new people....!! doh...!!:grr:

I get bored of my avatar so I like changing it but I think everyone knows me by now!

well.. i changed mine cos it was rubbish.. 'gobby' gives people the wrong first impression of me.... at least i didnt change my avatar and ive been a good girl and put a little ' formerly known as' sign under my new pretty flower name...!! :D

oh... so YOURE tigerlilli....

and YOURE welsh hannah.....

and YOURE helencad...

gosh.... i know you all.... or at least i knew the names of you all.... i thought all of you were new people....!! doh...!!:grr:
SEEEEEEEE!!!! Now you see how I feel!! It's worse for me because I was offline for a little while and come back to all these new names, wondering where my old friends were only to find out that the new names ARE my old friends....UGH!! Where's the vodka? I need a drink! :lol:

ok sorry I just had to do it - I cant be harvey in case Im not harvey anymore, if that makes sense

ok sorry I just had to do it - I cant be harvey in case Im not harvey anymore, if that makes sense
Makes perfect sense, Lady H!!! :D

Latest posts

Back