What's with all the name changes???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
Okay, I admit I have been away for a nice little while, and now that I'm back I am totally confused....and you all know that ain't real hard to do!! I have noticed a lot of new names, for old faces...well NOT OLD faces, but faces I have been accustomed to seeing with different names....what gives? :smack:

Please someone come and free me from my confuzzlement!!!

I've been wanting to change mine for ages but the site hasn't let us something has been up with it. But now its all systems go, everyone seems to be at it. It is confusing though isn't it?????

I've been wanting to change mine for ages but the site hasn't let us something has been up with it. But now its all systems go, everyone seems to be at it. It is confusing though isn't it?????
Confusing isn't the word!!! :lol:
It's like I know you, but I don't know ya....Oh, my word :eek:

Confusing isn't the word!!! :lol:
It's like I know you, but I don't know ya....Oh, my word :eek:

I had to send a pm with that title to someone...I was so confused!!!!
and yes I did know them!!!

At least some geeks have formerly know as......
in their signature or under their user ID...that helps a bit!!!

i know what you mean, feel like a new starter again! lol

I'm now thinking, should I change mine???? lol

I changed mine a couple of weeks back... but I dunno if anyone knows me anyway?!! :green:

I'm now thinking, should I change mine???? lol
Awwwww, don't YOU start too!!! I'm already confuzzled and mixed up as it is! :lol:
I changed mine a couple of weeks back... but I dunno if anyone knows me anyway?!! :green:
At first I didn't know, you but when I looked at your signature it refreshed my memory...I'm with Harvey, I feel like a newbie again!!!

Oh the confusionment!!!! My head hurts :eek:

well I am thinking, this user name is my surname but for how much longer???

I know ya hun!!! Hehehe!

I changed mine cuz i didnt like my old user name (welsh_hannah) I wanted *Hannah* but was already taken so went with *Han* :) xxx

You think you're confuzzled???

You should have seen me doing the secret santa with name changes. One geek remembered to tell me.... a few others didn't
OH MY:eek:

IF it hadn't been for Sandi (valencian) pulling up the changed names list.. OY I would have been in trouble....

Try sending secret santa pm's to people that don't exist :rolleyes:

I was sitting there banging my head going "I KNOW I COPIED THE NAME RIGHT, I TRIPLE CHECKED":grr:

it was a bit of a hoot
:lol:

I changed mine from Helencad because I didnt like it, I wanted Helen but it was already taken so I went for the one I have now, but I dont really like the astrexs' ... I'm not changing again though!!

well I am thinking, this user name is my surname but for how much longer???
Yeah, I understand that...Just make sure you run it by me first if and when you decide to change it! :lol:
I know ya hun!!! Hehehe!

I changed mine cuz i didnt like my old user name (welsh_hannah) I wanted *Hannah* but was already taken so went with *Han* :) xxx
I thought that was you...I was looking at your signature thinking "Hey isn't she on my myspace friends list?"
You think you're confuzzled???

You should have seen me doing the secret santa with name changes. One geek remembered to tell me.... a few others didn't
OH MY:eek:

IF it hadn't been for Sandi (valencian) pulling up the changed names list.. OY I would have been in trouble....

Try sending secret santa pm's to people that don't exist :rolleyes:

I was sitting there banging my head going "I KNOW I COPIED THE NAME RIGHT, I TRIPLE CHECKED":grr:

it was a bit of a hoot
:lol:
I couldn't imagine...Poor thing
I changed mine from Helencad because I didnt like it, I wanted Helen but it was already taken so I went for the one I have now, but I dont really like the astrexs' ... I'm not changing again though!!
The thing that made me remember you was your avatar, thank God for the avatars!!!!

Still in a state of confusionfuzzlement!!!

The thing that made me remember you was your avatar, thank God for the avatars!!!!

YES thank god for avvies!!! Or I'd never remember who was who. I NEVER forget a face and I NEVER remember a name
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I changed my name and my avatar - so really sorry if I confused anyone!!

But I'm still the same me, just a bit more "GLAM"!!!!

Well I changed mine as when I first joined I picked the user name that I use for lots of things rjryan. I didn't realise what it would be for!!! I felt like a right wally whenever I introduced myself to anyone, so changed it to a word that is special to me xx

Its when the avatar changes, I get confused lol :lol:

I guess the delectable Sawyer stays then.....?? Well, if you insist...... and at great personal sacrifice you understand....!!! :lick:

At least some geeks have formerly know as......
in their signature or under their user ID...that helps a bit!!!

It can be very confusing and we do ask that if you change your name that you leave a note in your signature for a month or two til we get to know the new you!

Latest posts

Back