Whats wrong with my SHELLAC base coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dessi

Reaction score
Hi all,
I took yesterday shellac base, top coat and some colors, and i tried today, i open the base coat, was missing the brush inside , i said ok sometimes happened i will replace it with new base, but when i try to put it with regular brush, it seems so dry as product, leaving little peaces( was like glue that goes to dry) and also when i put inside of the bottle the regular brush i amazed how up was the botton , it looks like the product was half of the bottle, i am very sorry for my english . Could some one help me? Thank you

Hi all,
I took yesterday shellac base, top coat and some colors, and i tried today, i open the base coat, was missing the brush inside , i said ok sometimes happened i will replace it with new base, but when i try to put it with regular brush, it seems so dry as product, leaving little peaces( was like glue that goes to dry) and also when i put inside of the bottle the regular brush i amazed how up was the botton , it looks like the product was half of the bottle, i am very sorry for my english . Could some one help me? Thank you

Hi

Where did you get it from, if it was from S2 I would contact them and tell them. This must be a bad batch so send it back.

i took it from the one of the academy of CND, i will replace it today, but how looks like the real base coat? In Greece these days the temperature out is 40 degrese , may be there is any connection with that?

If it gets exposed to sunlight - say from a window then it will cure in the bottle so be very careful if you sit under a window.

Latest posts

Back