Whats Your Bizz Name & Why Did You Choose It?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alialy said:
My studio is called Pink!
When i worked from home I called myself '@ your fingetips', but whe I moved out into business premises I fancied a change!

I decided on Pink! beause I didn't want a play on words type name because there are so many of them about - and they can be a bit naff!!!!

Pink! why???? because pink is THE colour for girls and all I do is girly things - so it seemed to fit! Manicures, pedicures, nail art, enhancements, spray tanning and makeup.

My daughter is going to Uni in October to do beauty therapy if she stays in the bizzz and joins me we had thought of Pink & perky!!!!

What do you think??? :)

love it - id just leave it as pink though xx

Mine is Mimi's. My litttle girl is called Mia but my sister calls her Mimi. I was strugling to think of a bizz name (I'm mobile) and she came up woth naming it after Mia.

How could I resist? Its also a really good talking point with clients as they ask me how I came up with the name.

eventually I'd like to open a salon and was texting another geek the other week when I accidentally came up with 'Fingers Crossed'. I thought it would be a great name for a salon so nobody nick it cos I'm gonna use it eventually!

Pink and perky reminds me of breasts. I only wish....LOL

Michele

alialy said:
My studio is called Pink!
When i worked from home I called myself '@ your fingetips', but whe I moved out into business premises I fancied a change!

I decided on Pink! beause I didn't want a play on words type name because there are so many of them about - and they can be a bit naff!!!!

Pink! why???? because pink is THE colour for girls and all I do is girly things - so it seemed to fit! Manicures, pedicures, nail art, enhancements, spray tanning and makeup.

My daughter is going to Uni in October to do beauty therapy if she stays in the bizzz and joins me we had thought of Pink & perky!!!!

What do you think??? :)

My business I just sold was called Indulge (meaning to treat yourself), and also I wanted the name to incorporate other items if I wanted to at a later stage...

now that I am moving and setting up in Turkey, the new salon will be Pinkies Nail (Tirnak) Bar, as 1. i love pink, and 2. being in a tourist resort, with many nationalities there, I wanted something catchy and easy to remember..

Mine is Nailshine, I like doing nails, and make them shine a lot, and now I'm going to do a beauty course, so I'm gonna make peoples body and face shine
too... :lol:

Mine is Nature's Beauty...

I initially only intended to use it 4 a college assignment...its stuck now!:)

Latest posts

Back