Whats Your Bizz Name & Why Did You Choose It?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
As above, what do you call your bizz, whether home, salon or moble?

Did you feel you chose a name that would allow you to expand into other treatments later down the line, or did you not think that far ahead?

My bizz name is Nail Angel as there is just me and I didnt have any intention of offering other services, now I see lots of geeks adding tanning to their menu and I guess it made me think that I should have picked something a little more neutral incase I want to offer other services.

So, whats your name? why did you pick it? and have you ever changed it?

My biz name is Nicer-Nails I choose it because it is simple but says it all and I have never changed it :wink2:

It's Beauty Therapy To You as I bring the therapies to them at home. Sometimes think it is silly tho:eek:

2 Girls n a Gun

as thats what we are 2 girls doing spray tanning
i dnt advertise nails yet may have to change it hee hee

mine is Creative Beauty - i wanted something short & glynis & sandi helped me choose it xx

Extreme nails, as I just thought fingers and toes are the extremities of your body:eek: :biggrin:

Well mine does exactly what it says - Natural Nails by Fiona.

Initially I was one of these spouters that acrylics wreck your nails LOL - I decided I was going to be different and I was going to be a Nail Therapist and only do natural nails - hence the name.

When eventually I succumbed to the market forces and trained in enhancements - someone asked if I was going to be called not so natural nails by Fiona LOL. I still have kept the name as I try my best to make the nails look as natural as possible - whether nature given or enhanced.

Mine is The Beauty Cabin, as my home based salon is built to look like a log cabin, and I am a beauty therapist!

well Mrs Geek ages ago said the name she would pick is Buff. I fell in love with that name that I asked her if i could use it and she kindly said yes! But I call it Buff nails & beauty to really ram home what I do!

Mine is V Nails - as the 'V' is me (Vetty) and Nails is all I do......

I have a visual identity built around my name and often clients are surprised that V Nails is just me in my car!!!

Mine is TLC Tanning as thats my husband and I initials plus the "tender loving care" bit, as I do mobile spray tanning! It was his idea and it kinda stuck!

mine is cuti-cools as i originally said to work mates (who are all men) if they had any ideas and i liked cuti-cools as in cuticles.
all your names are great too

mine is .. Nail Em'
my little girl thought of it..so i had to use it lol ...
when i do beauty though i suppose it will have to be
Nail Em'
Wax Em'
Tint Em'
Make Em up'
hahaha :biggrin:

well even though I am a beauty therapist, due to a shoulder injury I have chosen to only do nails and manicures, therefore my business name is ..
Just Gel as I only intend to offer gel obviously :lol:

mine is "Millenium Nails" as i trained with millennium nails

Mine is With Nails & I... inspired by the film Withnail & I. It's nail based as that's what I was going to do but I've since expanded and it doesn't seem to matter too much. People seem to remember it which is nice and a few even get the film reference. I did have a funky logo but I recently changed to a retro theme... which I do like but I wonder if it's not as visually strong as my old one, even though the pic I use is very pretty.

Mine is the Feel Good Factor. I spent weeks trying to decide on a name, coming up with various puns on nails & my own name. In the end I went with the reason I fell in love with the work...I wanted each & every one of my clients to have a little Feel Good Factor in their lives, & it makes me feel good in return!x

my sistr in law always calls me jt and the name came to mind when i couldnt think of anythig catchy, so mines just Jt nails, the initials of my first and middle name, and i only do nails. not planning on adding on any other services.

I'm Nailed! because I felt that the nails I did were always to the best of my ability, so therefore I nailed it!!

mine is wait for it...its a gooden..."nails by jo"...woohooo....and no you cant nick it.
but i am in the middle of /brochure/pricelist revamp and i want to be called
Simply.....Enhancing
so if any of you nick it i'll sue ya :wink2:

Latest posts

Back