whats your fav mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BEST mascara in my opinion is borjois theatre effects. Its the kind where you put the white on first to build length on your lashes, then put the black on for colour. I use this for a night out, it gives lovely long looking lashes without clumping.

For daytime wear when I just need a quick one-application mascara, I love Urban Decay big fat mascara (in a psychedelic container)

anyone heard of blinc?

when I was doing my facial training, the trainer was raving about this and said she was going to get them in to sell.

when I returned for some more training, she had them on sale and had some samples, which she gave me one.

she thinks they are brill.

she is onto a loser with me as I'm crap at mascara application!!!

Rimmel magnif'eyes is the dogs gonads:)
Had my eyelashes cut off when I was young due to needing eye operations. They grew back real stubby (they used to be well long...typical) this mascara is amazing the brush is odd not like conventional ones. It seperates, lengthens and really opens the eyes and looks gorgeous.
x

I Use My Mac Mascara, But To Get That Long Length Look Without Looking Clumpy I Use Lash Extension

First Put A Coat Of Your Mascara Then Apply The Fluff (lash Ext) And Then Apply Another Coat Of Your Mascara To Seal.

This Is Something I Could Not Live Without.

Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Louise Rednap, Coleen All Use Lash

I Use My Mac Mascara, But To Get That Long Length Look Without Looking Clumpy I Use Lash Extension

First Put A Coat Of Your Mascara Then Apply The Fluff (lash Ext) And Then Apply Another Coat Of Your Mascara To Seal.

This Is Something I Could Not Live Without.

Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Louise Rednap, Coleen All Use Lash

what is it then...? do you have a link at all, thanks x

I am loving dream lashes by virgin vie love it :)

I have such pathetic eyelashes the cloggier and thicker the better for me...
so I love YSL and Estee Lauder for that reason....

but my daughter who has eyelashes that go under her armpits...she hates those makes...

so I guess it depends on the eyelashes... :D

Latest posts

Back