What's your favorite treatment to have as a therapist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindaa

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just wondering for fun what is your favorite thing to have done? I've been doing beauty a good few years now and I find my favorite treatments change with the seasons!At the moment I favour getting my lashes done and I am training to do them soon so I think this is partly why! whats yours and why?
♡
Sent from my SGH-I257M using SalonGeek mobile app

I love doing facials on people with really dry neglected skin. Love seeing the end result :lol:

You mean favourite treatment to have as a client?

For me it has to be hot stone massage, facial and pedicure - heavenly relaxation :)

Id love to have a salt and oil scrub, full body deep tissue massage, facial with a firm scalp massage and a pedi to finish it all off ! Heaven!!

My favourite must have treatment is reflexology. I have it monthly and it's an ESSENTIAL! :)

I have never paid for any treatment myself in this country that I have ever really enjoyed and appreciated and I will not name names because in goodness 30 odd years I've had a few treatments in some really top spas and places and id say they have all been rubbish but I have never been to someone in a home salon or someone mobile or who works in their own business I'm talking about hotels spas etc.
I'd love a good stone massage.

Facials and massage love them

I love receiving a scalp massage with my facial. As an Aesthetician besides my passion of treating skin I love tinting eyebrows. Instant results and an easy fast money maker.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using SalonGeek mobile app

When I'm not pregnant I love to have a massage, I have one every week at my salon. I haven't had one since February, I feel so tense! I can't find anywhere local that does pregnancy massage :(

:)

When I'm not pregnant I love to have a massage, I have one every week at my salon. I haven't had one since February, I feel so tense! I can't find anywhere local that does pregnancy massage :(

Where are you in Somerset? I have a friend who is a holistic therapist in Ilchester and offers pregnancy massage. Let me know if you want her details :)

It would have to be a massage or facial. Of all treatments, the only one I don't enjoy and wouldn't ever pay to have is a manicure!

Mine is definitely a massage.

I had a fabulous pregnancy massage at the beginning of the year. I had really bad insomnia and SPD and it was absolutely marvellous for both. Slept for 9 hours straight that night too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Never had a set and probably never will, but I'd like extended nail bed sculpts with state of the art one stroke etc done by a world class tech, the sort that graces the 'Glossies!'

Last edited:
Manicure or pedicure. I don't like anything that involves my eyes being closed or lying down, lol. I want to see what's going on.;)

Burnham on sea in somerset, illchester is a bit far :(

I'm really struggling with terrible SPD and in only 28 weeks pregnant. Im going to have a good google search tonight.

It would have to be a massage or facial. Of all treatments, the only one I don't enjoy and wouldn't ever pay to have is a manicure!

I've said the complete opposite!!:lol:

Burnham on sea in somerset, illchester is a bit far :(

I'm really struggling with terrible SPD and in only 28 weeks pregnant. Im going to have a good google search tonight.

Have you had a look on Netmums?
We have a few individuals in Bristol that do pregnancy massage, if you don't mind the 45/hour journey.

I also love a good massage. I had a facial but had a reaction to the products used so won't be having one of those again :( x

I love having a pedicure; I feel really great afterwards.

Bristol isn't far at all, I go there quite often. Thank you, I'll take a look on net mums.

I've said the complete opposite!!:lol:

I once had a really bad (painful) manicure and it now sets my teeth on edge to even think of letting anyone else come near my hands with implements!!

Latest posts

Back