What's your secret?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a pianist and compose my own music.

Loving this thread, my life seems so boring compared to everyone else.

Got lots of old secrets from when I was (a lot) younger, some I couldn't possibly share on here.
Two that come to mind that I can share are that I used to be a classically trained singer and performed/recorded a song for Radio 4.
I also used to be a page 3 girl back in the 80s :o!! xx

I served an apprenticeship as an electrician with a petrochemical company, then trained as an instrument tech so I could work doing both. This was also a hard hats and steely toecap boots, but I had the delightful boiler suit to go with it to lol. Then did a degree in electrical engineering part-time while working.
Sat my finals when 6mth pregnant with first child then became a stay at home mum.

6 years later, decide to train in spray tanning lol.
Just a bit different lol, but it works for me :) xxxx

This is my fave lol xxx

I'm like Abbie and waffle my life seems so dull!!

All I could think of was: used to do ice skating lesson loved it.
I worked in Canada for 6 months.
And..............have my lady bits pierced ( not much of a secret now lol!!) xx

I'm not sure it's that much of a secret anymore but here goes!
My great grandfather founded Rowntrees.
My humsbums is 20 years younger than me.
I trained as a ballerina from the age of 2 1/2!
I presented Princess Diana with a bouquet when she came to open the spinal unit at Odstock.

WOW Lynn that's amazing xxx

Loving this thread, my life seems so boring compared to everyone else.

Got lots of old secrets from when I was (a lot) younger, some I couldn't possibly share on here.
Two that come to mind that I can share are that I used to be a classically trained singer and performed/recorded a song for Radio 4.
I also used to be a page 3 girl back in the 80s :o!! xx

Lol I'm on my phone and am now squinting madly to see if I recognise you from the sun in the 80's hahaha xx

I went to the same school as olympic goldie Mo Farah!

Oh, and I was the second person this MILLENNIUM to walk up the Villa Park steps! (My dad was first, we spent our 2k new year at a football ground...)

Such interesting lives some geeks live!

I work in a police custody suite! Had refresher course today on officer self defence, including striking, kicking, knife attacks, restraining and compliance techniques etc, so a very physical, loud and sometimes aggressive (but thoroughly enjoyable, useful and extremely important) day, all carried out whilst listening to loud, fast, motivational music. Got home (knackered after a 4.30am alarm eek), changed "uniform and character", and treated client for full leg, underarm and hollywood wax, eyelash tint and perm, and brow wax and tint - accompanied by the obligatory relaxing music, aromatherapy burners and pretty candles!

Talk about two different sides of my personality lol!

I hear ya! I love doing my control and restraint updates, especially when we get right into character. :D Lots of laughs and team bonding when you have to get up close and personal with your colleagues!

On the more serious side of when we have to use it, it's never nice. :sad:

Latest posts

Back