When going from station to basin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
What do you prefer your client to do with their handbag? I'm never sure to take it with me or leave it at the seat.

What do you prefer yor clients to do?

As a customer I'd prefer not to take my bag but there's always the issue of security. I suppose the ideal is to have a wall of hooks near to the basins where clients can hang their bags, or to have the basins very near to the work stations.

I've never seen a great solution.

As a customer also, there is no way I'd leave my handbag at the station. I just put it on my lap while I'm having my hair washed. Then I know it's safe and it's not in anyone's way.

The salon I go to is quite small. The basins are right next to the stations so I were to leave my bag there I can see it all the time.

Last edited:
I'd rather the client had responsibility for her own handbag to be honest and as a client, I wouldn't dream of leaving my bag at the station.

I had two fellas come into the Hair Salon last year and come straight down to the Nail station and to cut a long story short, they robbed my Blackberry ... as soon as the clients realised what happened, they all made a grab for their handbags and it was kinda funny to see them all clutching them to their chests in horror (bit late.. the thieves had gone)

It's very easy for someone to come into the Salon and take a handbag..... why make it easy for the thieves?

Hi
I never leave my bag anywhere! I learned the hard way I am afraid, had money pinched out of my purse twice from a girl I worked with in a salon. The 1st time I couldn't prove so I put little ink dots on my notes so the second time there was no doubt! It upset me more than it did the thief, so bag goes with me or into a locker!
xx

Latest posts

Back