When he's more groomed than you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive asked my boyfriend if I can do his brows, just a tidy... 'No, Im a man I can do it with scissors!' Mmm. Ive asked if I can tan him rather than use a sunbed every now n again, & the answer was 'No'.

Id love to get my hands on him! 😊 xx

Mine is useless! Only wears black t shirt and black jeans (suppose he is a rock singer tho) and refuses to let me do anything with his brows!
However he knows about good makeup, the right shape brows and good hair extensions. Asked him how the hell he knows all this and was told "your so bloomin bitchy when people don't do I right I notice now" the cheek of it 😳
he is an expert on hair straighteners as he used to have really long hair! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

My hubby wants me to wax his ears. Ummmm NO!!!! We didn't cover ears in my waxing course. I only have strip wax and the hair is really short fine blonde baby hair inside his ear. How the hell would I so that? Maybe with hot wax but I've never used it.

My hubby wants me to wax his ears. Ummmm NO!!!! We didn't cover ears in my waxing course. I only have strip wax and the hair is really short fine blonde baby hair inside his ear. How the hell would I so that? Maybe with hot wax but I've never used it.

Yes with hot wax :) I much prefer hot wax... I only use strip on the legs! Xx

Yup, hot wax. I do my guy's ears, eyebrows and nostrils!
And at his request, rather than from me prodding, lol.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

My hubby LOVES when i do his eyebrows, give him a mani and pedi and waxing his neck. I get nagged to death if i dont do it for him regulary!

Hes not real fussed on everything else apart drom dressing well.

When I was training I desperately needed an extra case study for my facials module and thought it would be good to include a man so I asked my partner. He eventually agreed on the condition that 'you better not put any f*cking cucumber over my eyes'.

And that ladies is the closest I've got to grooming him!

My other half is also an engineer, he does have a serious mono so I do have to sort him out for that! I'm also doing a course of microdermabrasion on his back ready for holiday as he has some acne scaring, apart from that I mostly just get moaned at that I don't give him enough massage!

This is exactly my husband apart from the microdermabrasion!

I tweezered himself's mono last night. He's such a baby! I wish he'd let me at the rest of his brows as they're fab!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back