when is lifting acceptable?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lesleygrant said:
Ohhhhh Mrs Geek,

I love it, even you can not resist a little nibble at the acrylic...
Just like us mortal beings !!!!!

Yes, it's comforting to know that those of us who should know better are only human.
I used to be a rep for a nail company & would get so annoyed and bored on the old circular carpark round London (M25), that I would end up prising some of my nails of with my teeth. :o
Even nowdays, I never pick or nibble unless I get stuck in a traffic jam. (Not much chance of that at the mo, as I've just blown my head gasket.):grr:

laneypants said:
Hi guys I know there are countless threads on lifting but What I am wondering is whether there is a time scale on when you might expect nails to start lifting? The reason i ask is that generally when my clients have 2 week maintenance there is very little lifting if any but if they ever go to 3 weeks there is usually a lot more. I have seen a few sets of nss nails that havent been touched for 5-6 weeks and dont have even a trace of lifting. I know that there are reasons why the nss nails get no lifting but it makes me wonder if the nails I am producing should be able to go the distance that nss nails do. OOh I hope this makes sense I think I am rambling.
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated...

a good reason for this may be because they are using MMA (just a thought) MMA doesnt lift at all and causes mega probs with the natural nail plate

Latest posts

Back