When would someone need green based high lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is orange made out of?

Also why only level 7 and above??

Also you neutralise what you are lifting TO not FROM.

If we worked on that principle all highlifts just used a counteracting tone all highlifts would be violet!

Any cool tone will subdue warmth not not as powerful as using an opposite shade.

Green is a secondary tone is made up of blue and yellow. So not powerful.

If we worked on that principle all highlifts just used a counteracting tone all highlifts would be violet!

Any cool tone will subdue warmth not not as powerful as using an opposite shade.

Erm yellow and violet makes orange doesn't it?

So are you saying my theory is right? or not? You confused me the other day when you said 11a was the strongest highlift on a base 8! I would have thought it would have been 11v as your lifting to a pale yellow!!

also, I am rifht in thinking you neutralise the shade you lift too not the shade you started at? fgs this is all to confusing 🙈

now I look a fool.. you really spun me because I was like wtf he's a clever one though

Haha. That's the secret about hairdressing... Everything you've been told is a lie! Thanks!

OK so which high lift would be most neutalising? Blue based one or green based one?

It's just what it says on the shade chart!

12BM is the strongest 12 and that's green.

I'd have to look at the colour wheel - I guess 11A is on the cusp of V and A.

11V is only recommend on a 5&6 11A can be used on 5-8

It's just what it says on the shade chart!

12BM is the strongest 12 and that's green.

I'd have to look at the colour wheel - I guess 11A is on the cusp of V and A.

11V is only recommend on a 5&6 11A can be used on 5-8

Okay so now I'm confused, I probably just need to hear what your saying in different context or something but, why do I get cleaner lift with 12/89 than I do with 12/61?

Okay so now I'm confused, I probably just need to hear what your saying in different context or something but, why do I get cleaner lift with 12/89 than I do with 12/61?

Is it because the 8 is blue being a primary tone and the 6 is violet being a secondary tone made up of red AND blue so therefore the 8 would be cleaner as there's no red in there?

Amount of pigment maybe?

It'll depend what undertones your using it on too .... as you said yours has a lot of red......
Cams a ginge 😂 .... Soz had to get that one in there 😂

I give up..... Does it come out nice? Then there's your answer.

Who needs theory

Latest posts

Back