Whens best to deliver????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbers1983

Reaction score
Hello to all you fine people again,

I have had 800 leaflets printed off and was just wondering if anybody found certain days of the week or times of the month or year where better to deliver leaflets - a few people have told me to deliver them towards the end of the month as people tend to get paid around this time, what do you think? i was going to start this week! xx :Scared:

I can see the reason behind that....but when i did leaflets i hated the thought of not knowing who i was posting them too....the house could have belonged to a single man or OAP's....basically someone who wouldn't even consider enhancements...to me it was a waste of time and money. I wanted all my leaflets to go to those who i thought would actually be interested....so i left them in hair salons...and passed them out to women while i was at Tesco's doing the food shop...:lol:

Just an idea.

aaah thats agood idea, i wil defo be taking some to our local sunbed bed shop but theres already a few there but its still worth taking them i suppose. x

Hello to all you fine people again,

I have had 800 leaflets printed off and was just wondering if anybody found certain days of the week or times of the month or year where better to deliver leaflets - a few people have told me to deliver them towards the end of the month as people tend to get paid around this time, what do you think? i was going to start this week! xx :Scared:

Hi hun

Sorry I think this should have been posted in the Biz Geek but I've found this for you http://www.salongeek.com/business/28153-sassy-guide-advertising-your-business.html

Go to the Articles section of the site and you'll find a wealth of info about advertising and much, much more :)

i always did mine, on a sunday...when no other Junk mail would be posted. more chance of being looked at, i think anyway.

Post them on a Sunday and at the end/begining of the month. Definitely! If you can, post them yourself AND try to engage people at the time of posting. Also, put each leaflet into a plain white envelope with nothing written on the front or back.

Why?

Beacuse folk will just HAVE to open it!

Good luck! :hug:

yes, I agree, Sunday afternoons, 1st of month or thereabouts.

oh yeah good thinking - that is a really good idea bout the envelopes - my little brains going into over load now cant wait to get out delivering them x

Latest posts

Back