Where can I buy China Glaze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarnygirl1

Reaction score
Is Sallys the only one who sell china glaze at good prices?

I used tobuy the packs of 6 which were really cheap and now they sell indivdual now.

Can anyone help??

Hiya, I have purchased a few brilliant china glaze products from radiantbabe.co.uk, they really are fantastic polishes, I have stocked up with CND at the moment, but am definitely going to add more china glaze polishes to my collection. The french polish colours are fab too. The delivery time is excellent also, can't recommend them more. Hope have helped you, and that you enjoy using China Glaze :)

i want to know this too as i have no sallys in my area, mail order everything for me!:mad:

Hi, I usually get the colours I can't get in my wholesalers at either 'beverly beaute' or 'the beauty partnership', just put it onto google and it should come up, they aren't badly priced although think beauty partnership will probably be cheaper than beverly beaute once you've applied for trade account, its quick and easy and you can buy the same day!

Woooo:cry:

was hoping to pay same as sally's prices really, pretty sure sallys are under £4-5?

Try united beauty, they are the new distributers in the uk

Hi, I bought mine from Venus Nails (type into google) I paid £3.50 for each polish and before I had paid £4.50 in Sallys! Hth xx

great thanks!

Hi, beauty partnership are a similar price once you are registered for trade account (under £5), only thing is postage so best to order more so its more worthwhile, I retail them so that makes up for the extra postage cost, beverly beaute they are about £5.50 but again postage bumps it up, I only use them when i can't get hold of the colour anywhere else first! xx

Latest posts

Back