Where can I get a pinker top coat (gel)?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
I currently use Akzentz Op top gloss (gorgeous colour), but my lady last night asked if I had one alittle denser (sp!) in colour.

Which pink top coats do you use?

Lou x

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
i also use the akzentz op top gloss...and find that as i reach the bottom of the pot it gets very dense so i save these almost empty post for those clients who like a more pinky finish to there nails. HTH

(also have you noticed a slight colour change in the op top gloss....think it might have been upgraded as its now alot more pink than it used to be)

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
i also use the akzentz op top gloss...and find that as i reach the bottom of the pot it gets very dense so i save these almost empty post for those clients who like a more pinky finish to there nails. HTH

(also have you noticed a slight colour change in the op top gloss....think it might have been upgraded as its now alot more pink than it used to be)
Thanks Angie.:hug: I was using the dregs at the bottom of the pot last night:lol::lol:

I haven't ordered a pot in a while, think I'll buy another and see if it's denser.

Jogels

Reaction score
I also have this Op top gloss. I always stir my pot before I use it each time so the color is consistent. If you want to 'pink it up' abit more, add some pink pigments or mineral powder to it. I got my pigments from Michaels, a craft store. You can likely find some color to add from the Young Nails line also. Good luck.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i thought you might like to know that lechat have a pink top gel. it comes in a polish style bottle for easy application.

Latest posts