Where can I sell me L&P without it getting in the wrong hands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

effie

Reaction score
When I first didn't my training I brought nsi attractions l&p but I've decided not to do acrylics and stick to gelish along with other beauty services. As the Topic states where can I sell I'm l&p kit without with landing in the hands of an untrained technician ?

When I first didn't my training I brought nsi attractions l&p but I've decided not to do acrylics and stick to gelish along with other beauty services. As the Topic states where can I sell I'm l&p kit without with landing in the hands of an untrained technician ?

easy i guess you just ask for proof of their certificate if you sell within facebook or sell on ebay and state they must show certificate for proof of training, Although alot of people sell on ebay to whomever, and just because you sell it onto them ( being trained ) doesnt mean they cant then sell it on, They could easily be buying it for someone. Or maybe sell on here , other then that i dont know xx

could you see if any other salons, or colleges in your area might be interested? x

I'd also like to hear some suggestions on where to sell professional products. I'd like to avoid eBay and Gumtree if possible. I now know of the PBI group on Facebook (thanks elliebee!) but is there anywhere else I can try?

The Calsssifieds in the Guild Gazette or their website

^ Thank you, just stumbled upon that shortly after my post! My ads are now pending approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back