Where do all my socks go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky30

Reaction score
They go into the washer in pairs but there is always some that come out singular. I have a full laundry basket full of un-paired socks and I'm reluctant to throw them away just in case the "sock fairy" decides to return the others lol

Story of my life!! The worst is when I have about 4 plain black socks and none of them match!!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Ha ha, I have about 20 black odd socks!!

Oh my god! I know I swear someone is thefting them! But at least it gives me an excuse to buy new ones.... I love new socks!

Ha ha I think there is a sock monster across the uk.

Socks always go missing in our house. I just think the washing machine eats them. I buy the kids socks one week and then they are all odds the next. I get fed up of buying them. I can't part with the odd socks just incase the others turn up haha so they are in the bottom of the wardrobe safe till the others return :) x

I so glad it isn't just me that's convinced the machine eats my socks! I so understand about the black ones- my son wears black socks for school and I can never match up the left overs.

I've started using one of those net washing bags to put all the socks in, but some still seem to escape!

I also put all my odd socks in a box... I call it the box of shame haha x

Celia Aherne explains it in her book called "a place called here".

Read it and you will find out where all missing things go, including people.

Becky, that IS one of the great mysteries of the world. The 'sock monster' also lives in the US! :eek:

This sock monster really gets around!! X

I have a sock monster too! It always takes my favourite ones :(

I use to blame my pet house ferret but she been in ferret heaven for about 3 years now ,so how know where thay go :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I have found my socks in the dogs basket !!!!!! He must steal them when they are waiting to go in the wash !!!!

I know where they go....................................... they all come to my house!!!

Isn't it amazing though, how you can have so many styles of black socks, 20 singular black socks and none that I can make a pair out of!!!

Mobile manicure, I'll be reading that book after the 50 shades trilogy!

I have found my socks in the dogs basket !!!!!! He must steal them when they are waiting to go in the wash !!!!

haha i find mine in my dogs den in the back garden, it's usually full of socks, her teddies, a trainer or slipper and maybe a tshirt or two x

We used to find my brothers socks at the bottom of our stream... The little so and so refused to take them off to go in but didn't particularly care if they came off. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back